Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries (21818 Views)

Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? / Obiano Raises Anambra Workers’ Salaries By 15 Per Cent / AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by ziccoit: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2014
Jaideyone: see what Ekiti people have caused grin ajimobi has done very well in Ibadan but the workers like my aunty have vowed to vote him out like fayemi because he has refused to share the money.

a situation where people put stomach infrastructure above visible change is not good for our democracy

ftc

Competition brings the best out of a system. This is the more reason I want PDP to fall like a pack of card in next year presidential election.
Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by Kunle106(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2014
All because of 2015.
Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by Donbabaj: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2014
I begin to ask myself that is it whenever election is drawing near the government begins to effect positive changes

That should not be a justification for all these and you will still find some people praising them that its a good move

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by 2fine2fast(m): 8:02am On Aug 29, 2014
Good one Ajimobi.
With or without the increment, you have my vote come feb 2015.
And that of my relatives, you have done more for Oyo State than any before you.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by Ninilowo(m): 8:04am On Aug 29, 2014
Injury time effort........... . No governor governs Oyo state twice. Someone that delays the old salary is now increasing workers salary abi? How possible is that.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by jadajada: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2014
Re-election tinz!
Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by fuke(m): 8:11am On Aug 29, 2014
Civil Servants will kill us all.
Jombo pay for doing nothing

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by Fourwinds: 8:15am On Aug 29, 2014
Jaideyone: see what Ekiti people have caused grin ajimobi has done very well in Ibadan but the workers like my aunty have vowed to vote him out like fayemi because he has refused to share the money.

a situation where people put stomach infrastructure above visible change is not good for our democracy

ftc
leave dem. let dem continue to put stomach infrastructure about physical development. I wonder if dat was how Chief Obafemi Awolowo behave whether he would have been praised today. nonsense workers(myopic).

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2014
APC's politics of deception at play again. Gov Ajimobi can increase workers' salary by 1000%, he would still be voted out. Since the return of democracy in 1999; the only time workers' salary was paid on time in Oyo State was during Gov Ladoja's regime, workers will definitely vote Ladoja again. I constantly feel this anger within me that we voted for this conman called Ajimobi in 2011, we will rectify this anomaly in 2015. Apologies to the people of Oyo State, Asise gbogbo wa ni o (voting Ajimobi is our collective mistake).

6 Likes

Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by kaboninc(m): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2014
tokunboh: APC's politics of deception at play again. Gov Ajimobi can increase workers' salary by 1000%, he would still be voted out. Since the return of democracy in 1999; the only time workers' salary was paid on time in Oyo State was during Gov Ladoja's regime, workers will definitely vote Ladoja again. I constantly feel this anger within me that we voted for this conman called Ajimobi in 2011, we will rectify this anomaly in 2015. Apologies to the people of Oyo State, Asise gbogbo wa ni o (voting Ajimobi is our collective mistake).

Politics of deceit. Later they will go looking for loans floating use.less state bonds and enslaving the future generation just to settle personnel cost! Politicians without content. Am so pissed off that I feel like throwing those t.outs out of the government house. Is he saying that for close to four years he never thought of increasing the salaries of civil servants? Did he just realize that? The kind of politics APC plays.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by kaboninc(m): 8:37am On Aug 29, 2014
Ktwice:
he said that the provision of the 10 Ajumose buses to convey workers to and fro work free of charge was aimed at making the working environment conducive for them.

This is the same stomach infrastruture Mr. Fashola was accusing the PDP in the recent Ekiti State Governorship election.

He also noted that his administration had, since inception, introduced a lot of innovations into the civil service in order to improve the lots of the civil servants.

I believe by providing free buses, he has provided an innovative approach to improving the lots of civil servants.

Some of the workers, who were queuing for the free Ajumose buses at the close of work, commended Governor Ajimobi for the wage increment as well as the provision of the free buses. The apparently excited civil servants engaged in fervent prayers for the governor and the success of his administration. In their separate comments on the provision of Ajumose free buses, two of the civil servants, Mrs. Adejumo Janet and Mr. Iyanda Yekini lauded Governor Ajimobi for the free bus initiative, stressing that the initiative had saved them a lot of money which they had hitherto been spending on transportation on monthly.

These folks will do me well by voting out that badly knowledgeable fellow siting at the Government House.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by Olofintoto(m): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2014
So he can increase workers' salaries bcoz of feb. 2015 election buh cnt repair our area major road bcoz we didnt vote 4 him in 2011.

Gov. Ajimobi, diaris God o o o.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by Ktwice(m): 8:46am On Aug 29, 2014
After more than two years working so hard to make front page, am happy i made it at last, thanks to my Adroid fone and my network provider Airtel for giving me unlimited bbm subscription for just #300, thanks to Ajumobi for adding 30% increasement to my salary and thanks to all Nairalander that encourages me to work hard so i can make FTC
Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2014

ftc
see ehn.. u guys shld forget ekiti matter... when it comes to election in osun and Oyo... its not about the workers.... it's about the other pple..
that was how those workers refused to vote for Aregbe... most of d votes that Pdp got in osun were from workers...
Oyo is like that too..
the workers r minority...
its about who d market women r supporting... the okada riders.... nurtw pple.... who r they supporting?
most workers don't even go out to vote in Oyo.
Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by tee4naija(m): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2014
Jesuspistol: We no be mumu nah, everybody no say election is near. Anyway una try.

The fact dat Tinubu and Fashola inspires these APC governors does not remove their remove their PDP-like incompetence o

Bcuz me I never see a Fashola-like governor among other APC governors Forget whether election dey or not. I mean an always actively functional governor.
you are right my friend, but don't also forget that we can not compare any state's economy with that of Lagos state in the comity of APC states.
From each according to the resources available to him.
Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2014

ftc
Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by omoredia: 8:59am On Aug 29, 2014
%&**(

Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by nochio(m): 9:07am On Aug 29, 2014
When minimum wage was supposed to be paid he didn't, now he is increasing the workers' salary because of election, when they have money, some people think the populace is foolish, after settling the union long throats, since he thinks Oyo indigenes will be fooled with the display of celebrities like some states during election, he should continue with the same tactics. I believe it's now the federal government gave him enough money after 3yrs, shioor.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by nochio(m): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2014
These free bus initiative, is it not the federal govt buses shared during fuel price increase that this man wrote ajumose on, why didn't Fashola write his own name on the ones given to Lagos state, I believe the Oyo governor is just trying to play on people's head, he didn't buy any bus.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by lokoloko84(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2014

ftc
Guy you are spot on.Sometimes I do not understand these people from that state.
Maybe they are allergic to development but I think they are too conservative for my liking. Ajumobi is not perfect but he is still better than the crop of politicians parading themselves as aspirants.
Imagine akala,ladoja,lanlehin and whom..
To be sincere,Oyo state is dreadful of good and refined candidates. The relative development in Oyo state today especially Ibadan can be attributed to Awolowo's policies in 1960's.
God knows how the state would be like without those policies under the western region.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by MT: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2014
The biggest mistake I made in d history of election in Oyo state was voting for Ajimobi. Expectations were high abt him and he promised so much, unfortunately delivered on very little. The state is being run by the wife, state hospitals are always in perpetual darkness when IBECD takes light (check for yourself), the old salary never paid on time (sometimes it takes extra 20days for it to be paid), public schools classrooms are eye sores, no meaningful infrastructural development except the mokola flyover that incredibly gulped billions!. Its shocking. I passed through Ogun state and I could see infrastructures at its best. Ajimobi will surely be voted out!

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by MT: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2014
The biggest mistake I made in d history of election in Oyo state was voting for Ajimobi. Expectations were high abt him and he promised so much, unfortunately delivered on very little. The state is being run by the wife, state hospitals are always in perpetual darkness when IBECD takes light (check for yourself), the old salary never paid on time (sometimes it takes extra 20days for it to be paid), public schools classrooms are eye sores, no meaningful infrastructural development except the mokola flyover that incredibly gulped billions!. Its shocking. The list is endless. I passed through Ogun state and I could see infrastructures at its best. Ajimobi will surely be voted out!
Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2014
tokunboh: APC's politics of deception at play again. Gov Ajimobi can increase workers' salary by 1000%, he would still be voted out. Since the return of democracy in 1999; the only time workers' salary was paid on time in Oyo State was during Gov Ladoja's regime, workers will definitely vote Ladoja again. I constantly feel this anger within me that we voted for this conman called Ajimobi in 2011, we will rectify this anomaly in 2015. Apologies to the people of Oyo State, Asise gbogbo wa ni o (voting Ajimobi is our collective mistake).

Just say you are pro-Ladoja. The only point you guys make when Ladoja is mentioned is that he paid workers' salary on time as if that's all governing a state is all about. And the basic problem most anti-Ajimobis have against him is the fact that he doesn't share money. Most of y'all are just after your pockets (no offense) ...FYI, I'm not pro anyone.
Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2014
DrHesjay:
see ehn.. u guys shld forget ekiti matter... when it comes to election in osun and Oyo... its not about the workers.... it's about the other pple..
that was how those workers refused to vote for Aregbe... most of d votes that Pdp got in osun were from workers...
Oyo is like that too..
the workers r minority...
its about who d market women r supporting... the okada riders.... nurtw pple.... who r they supporting?
most workers don't even go out to vote in Oyo.
Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2014
kaboninc:

Politics of deceit. Later they will go looking for loans floating use.less state bonds and enslaving the future generation just to settle personnel cost! Politicians without content. Am so pissed off that I feel like throwing those t.outs out of the government house. Is he saying that for close to four years he never thought of increasing the salaries of civil servants? Did he just realize that? The kind of politics APC plays.

You are right up my street, bro. We campaigned vigorously for the thief Ajimobi in 2011 hoping he'd be the change we've been looking for. Honestly, I feel so let down; I've had to start apologising to people I convinced to vote for him. The dude inflates contract even more than Akala did. Voting for the progrethieves is the biggest mistake I've ever made.
Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by rennylaw(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2014
Nice move Governor. Kindly look into gratuities and pensions of the retired civil servants.

ipinle Oyo o ni baje o.
Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by kaboninc(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2014
tokunboh:

You are right up my street, bro. We campaigned vigorously for the thief Ajimobi in 2011 hoping he'd be the change we've been looking for. Honestly, I feel so let down; I've had to start apologising to people I convinced to vote for him. The dude inflates contract even more than Akala did. Voting for the progrethieves is the biggest mistake I've ever made.

Should we make a mistake, it must be once. It will never occur again. Thanks to President Jonathan, we are sure of a credible and free election where we can exercise our right to vote and vote out these thie.ves.
Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2014
Re-Election strategy on point!!!!

Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 29, 2014
nochio: These free bus initiative, is it not the federal govt buses shared during fuel price increase that this man wrote ajumose on, why didn't Fashola write his own name on the ones given to Lagos state, I believe the Oyo governor is just trying to play on people's head, he didn't buy any bus.

Is Ajimobi's name on the buses?
Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2014
Bolushalom:

Just say you are pro-Ladoja. The only point you guys make when Ladoja is mentioned is that he paid workers' salary on time as if that's all governing a state is all about. And the basic problem most anti-Ajimobis have against him is the fact that he doesn't share money. Most of y'all are just after your pockets (no offense) ...FYI, I'm not pro anyone.

If anyone wants to talk about Akala, all they can say is, once you meet him personally, you are rich already! Why? Because the guy shares the state govt's money like nobody's business. That is the type of shiit ppl like.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 29, 2014
#AJIMOBI TILL 2019#
Re: Oyo State Government. Jerks Up Workers’ Salaries by Demdem2: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2014
Will the salaries be reduced after the elections? Am happy for the workers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! / Dangote Sacks 109 Workers In Kogi State, 115 Others Know Fate Soon / 10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.