Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Fraud Alert1 This Is For Users Of E-currencies And Visa/mastercard - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fraud Alert1 This Is For Users Of E-currencies And Visa/mastercard (829 Views)

Nairaland Is Not Safe For Users!!! MUST READ / Yahoo Boy Display Pictures Of Foreign Currencies And Shrine. / PHOTOS: Boy Flaunts Pictures Of Foreign Currencies And Those Of Him Inside A Shr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Alert1 This Is For Users Of E-currencies And Visa/mastercard by Toks2008(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

Please i am using this medium to warn every user of these online accounts to avoid patronising people who claim to operate e-currencies esxchange services online.

If you must fund your online account of any kind, please visit their office and let them fund your acount first before handing your money over to them.

NEVER PAY TO ANYBODY BANK ACCOUNT AND I REPEAT NEVER PAY TO ANY MERCHANTS ACCOUNT

I am talking about Nigerian exchangers who claim they will fund your e-currency accounts thereby stealing your money.

Many of them use GTB(Guarantee trust bank) just for you to pay the money and never have your account funded.

These GOD forsaken sons of the devil go as far as building websites for their criminal act. Can you beat that?

Any merchant who discourages you from coming to their office for instant funding should be avoided like plague.

A guy by name Chris okeke with Gtb account number 2032265591590 who claims to run an exchange firm by name webpayNigeria just scammed me.

As for visa/master cards

Please i will advise you to get these from our banks here in Nigeria and avoid these online card merchants. I got duped by Tru-cards.com to the tune of N40,000 to get a virtual visa card.

A word is enough for the wise.

I rest my case

Toks

(1) (Reply)

Creativity In Handmade Cards / Osisi Nwannem nwanyi / Nairaland Fc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.