Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Ebola Claims Another Doctor's Life In Portharcourt: PDP Blames State Government - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Claims Another Doctor's Life In Portharcourt: PDP Blames State Government (740 Views)

WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town / Breaking News! Ebola Claims First Victim In America As Texas Patient Dies / Fallen Heroes: Ebola Claims Lives Of 5 Study Co-authors B4 Paper Is Published (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Claims Another Doctor's Life In Portharcourt: PDP Blames State Government by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 29, 2014
The Chairman of Rivers State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Felix Obuah, has said the state government should be held responsible for the Ebola virus case, which has
claimed the life of its first victim in Port Hacourt, Dr. Ike Samuel Elemo.
According to Obuah, the death of the doctor was as a result of negligence on the part of the Governor, Chibuike Amaechi, and the Commissioner for Health, Dr. Samson Parker. Obuah, who spoke in Port Harcourt yesterday, through his Special Adviser on Media, Mr. Jerry Needam, alleged that the government did not take proactive measures to prevent the virus from spreading to the state.
He expressed worry that the case of Rivers State may be worse than that of Lagos State, because of the strained relationship between the governor and the presidency.He explained that Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State showed some level of seriousness by cooperating with the Federal Government to control the disease in the state.
The chairman described the situation as devastating, regretting that the disease was still spreading, despite efforts by the Federal Government to halt its spread. He debunked the claim by the Commissioner for Health, who said adequate measures had been
put in place to prevent the spread of the disease in the state.
Re: Ebola Claims Another Doctor's Life In Portharcourt: PDP Blames State Government by Blockus: 8:45am On Aug 29, 2014
[b]Fhuck that... I am out of here..

**Dont Touch Nothing**

[img]http://sociorocketnewsen.files./2013/07/300x225xbfd33166b1ab8895ccbb30a7.gif[/img]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ebola Claims Another Doctor's Life In Portharcourt: PDP Blames State Government by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2014
Really is this how rivers leaders think?
Re: Ebola Claims Another Doctor's Life In Portharcourt: PDP Blames State Government by Blockus: 9:13am On Aug 29, 2014
smartchoice: Really is this how rivers leaders think?

Felix Obuah is actually a reetarrd.. angry

I would rather vote for a street Dog than have Felix Obuah (a.k.a Go-Round ONELGA) become a leader in Rivers State.

This reetard would be the reason PDP would lose Rivers State in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Claims Another Doctor's Life In Portharcourt: PDP Blames State Government by Afrok(m): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2014
Damn... Everything in Nigeria is politics, even the killing of people by Ebola is now being politicized. Am sure if Ebola affects only Nigeria and Nigerians, some political parties will say it's a means of reducing people that'll support their party by the opposition party.
Smh for our leaders Coz most of dem reason with their anus.
If the state govt is not doing anything, what has he done as a political leader in fighting the disease in the state?
Ebola does not need disjointed hands, it needs joined hands(cooperation) for d virus to be fought and won.

May God protect us all, Amen!
Re: Ebola Claims Another Doctor's Life In Portharcourt: PDP Blames State Government by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 29, 2014
If Rivers leaders are talking like this in Rivers state, what will non Rivers PDP members say then? I hope FG will move swiftly to help Rivers to nip this in the bud and forget their political differences lest they move naija back to square one.

Injury to one is injury to all, what goes around sure comes around! I don't live in Rivers State and I can't think of anyone I really know there but we must cry out to the federal government to step up and help them now. Lagos had a high level of support, yet this diplomat still evaded their surveillance; what will happen in the case of Rivers if they don't treat it as a national crises?
Re: Ebola Claims Another Doctor's Life In Portharcourt: PDP Blames State Government by tonychristopher: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blockus: [b]Fhuck that... I am out of here..

**Dont Touch Nothing**

[img]http://sociorocketnewsen.files./2013/07/300x225xbfd33166b1ab8895ccbb30a7.gif[/img]

lol

thats ebola entering

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Child Marriage: Child Birth Problems Associated With Early Marriage / "EBOLA Has Successfully Been Contained In Nigeria"...usa Newyork Times / The New Type Of C@nd0m Pant Now Invoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.