Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Share Link - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Share Link (647 Views)

Have You Read E.L. James "Grey"? Can You Share Link To Download? / Seun Come And Explain The Share Button / Seun: Include Facebook/twitter/my Space Share Link On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Share Link by Jomesh20(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2014
Please, I need clarification on what the 'share' link is used for. I know the 'like' is to signify you like a post, but the 'share' Can someone explain? To crown it all many people use the 'share' button without really understanding its purpose.
Re: The Share Link by Rahuldesi1(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2016
Rajasthan Jaipur High Court conduct the written exam for JJA & Clerk recruitment. After completion of exam all the candidates are looking for Result. Here we provide all the exam result with merit list at below provided link. We wish all the best to all aspirants.
http://desiji.in/rajasthan-high-court-jja-clerk-grade-2-result-2016-hcraj-nic-in-merit-list.html

(1) (Reply)

Deactivated Account Got Mail?? / Igbos Change Your Way And Be Love By All / Today Is My Birthday By Seuneatsgarri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.