Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. (1784 Views)

September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus / My Netcee/Textcee Diary On NL..........Thugnificent / * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
Good Day Viewers, You're Welcome To Nairaland Textcee Interview. Our Guest For Today Is One Of The Best If Not The Best Textcee Of This Section. He’s Also a Popular Member of This Forum Who Based in the U.K. He’s blessed with So Many Qualities Including His Dopeness on Text, Funny with Words and How He Makes Uses of Outstanding Vocabularies.
LADIES & GENTLEMEN, I PRESENT TO YOU’ ALL COUGAR A.K.A THE PRINCE OF PERSIA!!!!!!!

Q. Good day Mc Coogar, You're
Welcome To The Nairaland Textcee Interview. So How You
Doing Today?

Coogar: I'm in a tip-top shape - I'm hale & hearty. Thank you."

Q. Before We Proceed. I'll like to
Know Being the First Guest Of
This Platform, How Do You Feel?

Coogar: It's a great honour. It's a great pleasure even more an honour for me to be the first guest to speak to you. I am very glad to be here."

Q. I'll Like You To Tell Us A Lil Bit
About Yourself. In Your Own
Definition, Description Or
Explanation, Who's Coogar?

Coogar: Coogar is indescribable. If you line up a thousand posters to say something about me, I am sure they will all have something different to say about Coogar. I don't even understand Coogar myself....I just take each day as it comes - YOLO!!!"

Q. Hmm Thats Cool, So How And When Did You Find
Your Way Into Nairaland Rap
Battle Section?

Coogar: That credit should go to my homie, Chic2pimp. He started the banter that set off this chain reaction on the Sports thread. We were having a banter & he questioned my lyrical prowess. He directed me to the Rap Section & told me there's a new generation of textcees who seem to be stronger than what we used to have back in the days."

Q. Actually You've Proven Yourself
To Be A Lyrical Beast. We All
Witness The Way You Easily
Brought Down The Likes Of Mikuz
& Siddog Which Are One Of If
Not The Best Of This Section. We
Also Saw How You Made The gOD
Of This Section Duck From A Battle
Which He'd Never Done Before.
Man, That's Incredible! Please
Share With Us The Secret Behind
Your Skills Sir.

Coogar: There's no secret behind the dark imagery I paint with lyrics. I have been writing for aeons & I realized I could make words rhyme together, add some polish & punch with it."

Q. As One Of The Most Popular
Member Of This Forum. You've Got
So Numerous Followers As well.
But There's This Rumour All Over
Saying You've Got Multiple I.D
Which Include Teamgarri, Sauron
etc. What Do Have To Say About
That?

Coogar: Nas said people fear what they don't understand, They hate what they can't conquer. When your adversaries have no clue, they come up with ridiculous accusations to put a chink in your armour. Coogar does not need multiple IDs to spit phlegm on the face of his foes."

Q. As A Lyricist, Who Are The Top
Dogs You're Looking Up To In The
Industry? I mean Your Role
Models.

Coogar:I learnt a whole lot from Eminem, Canibus, Immortal Technique & Notorious B.I.G. These guys helped me in the art of lyricism."

Q. In Your Own Opinion, Who Do
You think Are The Fast Rising
Newbies Living Up To Expection
Currently On This Section?

Coogar: I have always made it clear that FYH & Limerick have the most potential among the newbies. They just need to be more focused & continue to write. This art is like math - the more you practise, the better it gets. So my advice to them and others is to write write and never stop writing."

Q. If You're Given The Privilege To
Meet One Person From This
Section In Real Life. Who Would
That Be?

Coogar: It has to be Biyasi. I want to ask why she would choose such a funny name. What is Biyasi? Lol"

Q. If You Were An Animal, What
Would You Be? And Why?

Coogar: If I were an animal, I would be a Black panther."

Q. I'll Like You To Share With Us
Your Career Aside Hiphop, What
Do You Do For A Living??

Coogar: I am an Engineer."

Q. As A Top Battler Of This Section,
What Advice Do You Have For The
Newbies?

Coogar: Newbies should be driven, determined and very hardworking. There's no film trick in the art of lyricism. The input will determine the output."

Q. Itz Time To Make A Shoutout,
Who're The People You'd Like To
Make A Shoutout To?

Coogar: The shoutouts go to every textcee that has given the section a recognition. Few months ago, most posters don't even know this place exists. However, through their hard-work, the drama & the drive they put in, they have taken this section to a greater height. My shoutouts also go to the retired textcees(the pioneers), without them, there would have been no platform whatsoever to showcase these lyrical skills."

Q. I Must Confess Itz Really Fun Having You Here Mr Coogar, Hope
You'll Honour Our Invitation When
Next Your Attention Is Needed On
This Platform?

Coogar: My pleasure as well. Just give me a nudge and I'll be happy to do this again."

*. Thank You Sir, Have A 9ice Day!

So Ladies & Gentlemen, Hope You Enjoyed The Show With Our Guest On Today? Same With I. But Ill Like To Leave A Question For You’all, WHO DO YOU THINK WILL BE OUR NEXT GUEST ON THIS PLATFORM? Lets Watch Out For The Next Show On The Nairaland Textcee Interview. See You’all Next Week.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Good Day Viewers, You're Welcome To Nairaland Textcee Interview. Our Guest For Today Is One Of The Best If Not The Best Textcee Of This Section. He’s Also a Popular Member of This Forum Who Based in the U.K. He’s blessed with So Many Qualities Including His Dopeness on Text, Funny with Words and How He Makes Uses of Outstanding Vocabularies.
LADIES & GENTLEMEN, I PRESENT TO YOU’ ALL COUGAR A.K.A THE PRINCE OF PERSIA!!!!!!!

Q. Good day Mc Coogar, You're
Welcome To The Nairaland Textcee Interview. So How You
Doing Today?

Coogar: I'm in a tip-top shape - I'm hale & hearty. Thank you."

Q. Before We Proceed. I'll like to
Know Being the First Guest Of
This Platform, How Do You Feel?

Coogar: It's a great honour. It's a great pleasure even more an honour for me to be the first guest to speak to you. I am very glad to be here."

Q. I'll Like You To Tell Us A Lil Bit
About Yourself. In Your Own
Definition, Description Or
Explanation, Who's Coogar?

Coogar: Coogar is indescribable. If you line up a thousand posters to say something about me, I am sure they will all have something different to say about Coogar. I don't even understand Coogar myself....I just take each day as it comes - YOLO!!!"

Battle Section?

Coogar: That credit should go to my homie, Chic2pimp. He started the banter that set off this chain reaction on the Sports thread. We were having a banter & he questioned my lyrical prowess. He directed me to the Rap Section & told me there's a new generation of textcees who seem to be stronger than what we used to have back in the days."

Q. Actually You've Proven Yourself
To Be A Lyrical Beast. We All
Witness The Way You Easily
Brought Down The Likes Of Mikuz
& Siddog Which Are One Of If
Not The Best Of This Section. We
Also Saw How You Made The gOD
Of This Section Duck From A Battle
Which He'd Never Done Before.
Man, That's Incredible! Please
Share With Us The Secret Behind
Your Skills Sir.

Coogar: There's no secret behind the dark imagery I paint with lyrics. I have been writing for aeons & I realized I could make words rhyme together, add some polish & punch with it."

Q. As One Of The Most Popular
Member Of This Forum. You've Got
So Numerous Followers As well.
But There's This Rumour All Over
Saying You've Got Multiple I.D
Which Include Teamgarri, Sauron
etc. What Do Have To Say About
That?

Coogar: Nas said people fear what they don't understand, They hate what they can't conquer. When your adversaries have no clue, they come up with ridiculous accusations to put a chink in your armour. Coogar does not need multiple IDs to spit phlegm on the face of his foes."

Q. As A Lyricist, Who Are The Top
Dogs You're Looking Up To In The
Industry? I mean Your Role
Models.

Coogar:I learnt a whole lot from Eminem, Canibus, Immortal Technique & Notorious B.I.G. These guys helped me in the art of lyricism."

Q. In Your Own Opinion, Who Do
You think Are The Fast Rising
Newbies Living Up To Expection
Currently On This Section?

Coogar: I have always made it clear that FYH & Limerick have the most potential among the newbies. They just need to be more focused & continue to write. This art is like math - the more you practise, the better it gets. So my advice to them and others is to write write and never stop writing."

Q. If You're Given The Privilege To
Meet One Person From This
Section In Real Life. Who Would
That Be?

Coogar: It has to be Biyasi. I want to ask why she would choose such a funny name. What is Biyasi? Lol"

Q. If You Were An Animal, What
Would You Be? And Why?

Coogar: If I were an animal, I would be a Black panther."

Q. I'll Like You To Share With Us
Your Career Aside Hiphop, What
Do You Do For A Living??

Coogar: I am an Engineer."

Q. As A Top Battler Of This Section,
What Advice Do You Have For The
Newbies?

Coogar: Newbies should be driven, determined and very hardworking. There's no film trick in the art of lyricism. The input will determine the output."

Q. Itz Time To Make A Shoutout,
Who're The People You'd Like To
Make A Shoutout To?

Coogar: The shoutouts go to every textcee that has given the section a recognition. Few months ago, most posters don't even know this place exists. However, through their hard-work, the drama & the drive they put in, they have taken this section to a greater height. My shoutouts also go to the retired textcees(the pioneers), without them, there would have been no platform whatsoever to showcase these lyrical skills."

Q. I Must Confess Itz Really Fun Having You Here Mr Coogar, Hope
You'll Honour Our Invitation When
Next Your Attention Is Needed On
This Platform?

Coogar: My pleasure as well. Just give me a nudge and I'll be happy to do this again."

*. Thank You Sir, Have A 9ice Day!

So Ladies & Gentlemen, Hope You Enjoyed The Show With Our Guest On Today? Same With I. But Ill Like To Leave A Question For You’all, WHO DO YOU THINK WILL BE OUR NEXT GUEST ON THIS PLATFORM? Lets Watch Out For The Next Show On The Nairaland Textcee Interview. See You’all Next Week.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!
Guykhena Mikuz Please Help With The Tagging. Thank You!!
Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by Guykhena(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
TAGS:

Ibime
Mikuz
EmaPrince
Theprekky
Thunderstorm
Loonat11k
Warriblood
Jigsawkillah
Rayopt
Glacierz
PaulThor
Ojoawo
Krizzkutz
Fuckyouhard
LooNat11kk
Limerick
Elvisonjack2
Elymaxiimus
Teddybiyasi
Kr0ne
Siddoggg
Iceskidd
YoungDaNaval
Ksslib
Yeyenatu
Lagunna
007bruce
Tysonn
Geoxpress
Iamaromolaeran
Testerfuze
Wrongturn
Heywhizzy
Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by Iceskidd(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
YoungDaNaval. I think this thread should be the thread for all the interviews
Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by Heywhizzy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
nice interview..liked d way coogar answered all iz questions WITH PRIDE..the next interview shld b with king ibime
Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
Next? I think kr0ne or Limerick sa.
If not...then mister pûssy bringer... grin

YeaYeaNot
Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by Elvisonjack2(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Warriblood shud be the next

##lol. . .

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Youngdanaval, this is nice smiley! Our next guest should be emmmmm . . . .

. . . . . . . ***IBIME***

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by Testerfuze(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
yeyenatu: Next? I think kr0ne or Limerick sa.
If not...then mister pûssy bringer... grin

YeaYeaNot
And if I may ask...who is the pussy bringer
Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by Testerfuze(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
King IBIME should be the next oo....infact he's already the one sef,so every one should be ready for ibime come next week.
Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: Youngdanaval, this is nice smiley! Our next guest should be emmmmm . . . .

. . . . . . . ***IBIME***
I Already Asked Him He's On Fb But He Ignored. So I Won't Bother Disturbing Him Again To Avoid It Look Like Am Seeking 4 His Attention!
Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by kr0ne(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Let Warriblood go next. I really wanna have a good laugh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
YoungDaNaval: I Already Asked Him He's On Fb But He Ignored. So I Won't Bother Disturbing Him Again To Avoid It Look Like Am Seeking 4 His Attention!
but do you know that's exactly what this is about? smiley
so, you have to humble yourself. Do you know the stress the managers of interview shows go through before getting a guest?

E no easy ooo!

Just be cool, if he ignores or says no, you can always remind him POLITELY!
It's no big deal. smiley

***1luv***

una won murk wariblood abi gringringrin krone nd elvis
Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hehehe
Fuckyouhard!!! grin
Testerfuze:
And if I may ask...who is the pussy bringer

YeaYeaNot
Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by fuckyouhard: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
youngdanaval, if u do this interview once in every week it'll take more than one year to go round
Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by Elvisonjack2(m): 12:07am On Aug 30, 2014
kr0ne: Let Warriblood go next. I really wanna have a good laugh grin grin
abeg wetin be ma. . .email id . .i don forget am
Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:54am On Aug 30, 2014
fuckyouhard: youngdanaval, if u do this interview once in every week it'll take more than one year to go round
Ma H.N.D Programme'll Be Coming Up Soon. I Just Hope I'll Take This Plaform To An Extent B4 It Commence. Maybe Guykhena or Laguna might continue 4rm where I'll stop.
Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:58am On Aug 30, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
but do you know that's exactly what this is about? smiley
so, you have to humble yourself. Do you know the stress the managers of interview shows go through before getting a guest?

E no easy ooo!

Just be cool, if he ignores or says no, you can always remind him POLITELY!
It's no big deal. smiley

***1luv***

una won murk wariblood abi gringringrin krone nd elvis
I Don't Get Or Earn Any Dime 4rm This. I'm Just Doing It 4 Fun In Other To Make This Section Lively. So I See No Reason Stressing Maself Seeking 4 One's Attention Like Say Na Im Papa Get Nl. #I_GIVE_UP!
Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by Geoxpress(m): 6:30am On Aug 30, 2014
kr0ne: Let Warriblood go next. I really wanna have a good laugh grin grin
Lwkmd!
Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by Ibime(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
YoungDaNaval: I Don't Get Or Earn Any Dime 4rm This. I'm Just Doing It 4 Fun In Other To Make This Section Lively. So I See No Reason Stressing Maself Seeking 4 One's Attention Like Say Na Im Papa Get Nl. #I_GIVE_UP!

Sorry bruv, I didn't see any communication in thís regard. Anyway it's not my thing. I nominate Warriblood as well.
Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ibime:

Sorry bruv, I didn't see any communication in thís regard. Anyway it's not my thing. I nominate Warriblood as well.
Can You Please Explain That?
Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by gottoboy(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
YoungDaNaval: question: Can You Please Explain That?

Reply: it means he is occupied at the moment, so with due respect, Warriblood can go next in d interview thang!
Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by bonnyt(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
YoungDaNaval: I Don't Get Or Earn Any Dime 4rm This. I'm Just Doing It 4 Fun In Other To Make This Section Lively. So I See No Reason Stressing Maself Seeking 4 One's Attention Like Say Na Im Papa Get Nl. #I_GIVE_UP!
cool thread, but f.u.ck looking for someone to bring to this damn GENIUS IDEA... infact u shouldn't announce who to bring next, its ur show, u make ur decisions..... its a really very Cool thoh, in few days all these people will be dying to be on ur show..... like im already doing ^_^… I've got allot to say to these fake a.s.s texties..

Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:32am On Sep 02, 2014
bonnyt: cool thread, but f.u.ck looking for someone to bring to this damn GENIUS IDEA... infact u shouldn't announce who to bring next, its ur show, u make ur decisions..... its a really very Cool thoh, in few days all these people will be dying to be on ur show..... like im already doing ^_^… I've got allot to say to these fake a.s.s texties..

Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
YoungDaNaval: You Please Explain That?

yep
Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by dj5naira(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2015
YoungDaNaval:

Battle Section?

Interestingly.
Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by liricyst(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
the interview idea was dope...why was it stopped?
Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
liricyst:
the interview idea was dope...why was it stopped?
School Stress man.
Re: Nairaland Textcee Interview With Coogar. by liricyst(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
School Stress man.

okay....i love the idea..it'was great.

(1) (Reply)

King Of Poet - Grand Finale - Darkrebel666 Vs Rapacme / Top Five Albums That Changed Naija Rap Scene / Akolade Remix Otimba Ft Neato C,ice Prince,seriki,jhybo,lord Of Ajasa,kel,skales,reminisce & Oth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.