Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Do Facebook Pay Her Page And Group Owners?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do Facebook Pay Her Page And Group Owners?? (1135 Views)

How To Get Facebook Page And Twitter Verification For Nigerian Businesses. / Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes / Good Dating And Group Chat Scripts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Facebook Pay Her Page And Group Owners?? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
I'm just being curious due to the number of unnecessary pages and groups some persons are creating on Facebook daily

they use catchy post and images to get likes and comments from Facebook users

I 'm beginning to wonder if Mark is paying them per post like or comment??

Educate me
Re: Do Facebook Pay Her Page And Group Owners?? by osile2012: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy: I'm just being curious due to the number of unnecessary pages and groups some persons are creating on Facebook daily

they use catchy post and images to get likes and comments from Facebook users

I 'm beginning to wonder if Mark is paying them per post like or comment??

Educate me

No they don't pay. If you looking for a website you could browse and be rewarded for doing so, click on the link on my signature. Click on the rate brands button, select a few brands and rate them. You stand a chance to win lots of exciting prizes. Don't forget to share your testimony here .

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With A Voting Website / WANTED: I Need A Professional Web Designer / Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.