Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

All Forgiven? 50 Cent Shows Up At Ex Chelsea Handler's Final Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Forgiven? 50 Cent Shows Up At Ex Chelsea Handler's Final Show (898 Views)

Nollywood Stars At Ex-Army Chief, Minimah's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Take A Look At Ex-president Paradise On Earth He Called Mansion. / E! Star Chelsea Handler Goes Topless On Instagram, Says "I'm A Kardashian" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Forgiven? 50 Cent Shows Up At Ex Chelsea Handler's Final Show by MUSICOGA4: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Some of you may not know this but rapper 50 Cent and comedienne/talk-show host Chelsea Handler dated for a couple of months back in 2012. A few weeks after they broke up, Chelsea embarrassed the hell out of 50 after she told radio DJ Howard Stern that she dumped him and called him a street person because his side chick at the time, Ciara, kept stalking them.

Apparently all is forgiven because 50 Cent showed up for the final episode of 'Chelsea Lately on E!

On stage, Chelsea, who admitted she hadn't seen the rapper since their nasty break-up, joked,

“I wanted to apologize because I did end our relationship abruptly and I know you didn’t come on the show for many years...but I want you to know that I have not dated a black man since. They say, ‘Once you go black, you never go back’ You come running back!”

See what Chelsea said about 50 Cent and Ciara back in 2012 (CLICK ON THE LUINK BELOW TO READ MORE>>>>>
http://www.musicoga.com/2014/08/e-news-all-forgiven-50-cent-shows-up-at.html#

Re: All Forgiven? 50 Cent Shows Up At Ex Chelsea Handler's Final Show by purplesummer(f): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
smiley they should now kiss and make up.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious:basketmouth Remakes Dorobocci Video / Tupac Is Alive! / Full List Of The Nigerian Entertainment Award Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.