Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

How To Solve UNIUYO ZERO Aggregate SCORE Problem - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Solve UNIUYO ZERO Aggregate SCORE Problem (832 Views)

Soln To Zero Aggregate Scores Of 2014 Uniuyo Post Utme Candidates Brokered. / How Does Jamb Commulate The Aggregate Score Of A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve UNIUYO ZERO Aggregate SCORE Problem by SGRACE1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
please fellow Nairalanders, my younger sis took the last conducted Post-utme in university of uyo. when she checked her result and it was written '0' as the aggregate score. From the information available to me, The proble could be that she didnot shade her exam date properly. Please friends what will she and any other person will a simillar problem do to resolve this issue?
Re: How To Solve UNIUYO ZERO Aggregate SCORE Problem by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
She is a nairalander shey? Cause I saw a nairalander who complained of same issue.
Well, I wouldn't know the solution. I wish I did.

Tag:Emma30.

1 Like

Re: How To Solve UNIUYO ZERO Aggregate SCORE Problem by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
...the only solution to that is to visit the 'PORTAL' at Uniuyo. Apart from that, any other effort u put towards resolving d issue is a waste of time. Sorry i didnt meet this post earlier. I think its too late to take any action

(1) (Reply)

Does Reading Makes Us Smarter ? / 2015 Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarships In Media And Globalisation / 2015 JAMB (UTME) CBT Exam Date Announced!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.