Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Farting Nigerian Girls. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Farting Nigerian Girls. (3165 Views)

I Love Farting / Farting Among Ladies. / Warning To Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farting Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Any lady or girl gud at farting should tell about their farts and d typ of food dat gives them gas
Re: Farting Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ehhh I doubt any 9ja girl will admit she farts
My first Gf farts a lot eh,she always said if any human being can hide something as small as fart that human being can not be trusted
Re: Farting Nigerian Girls. by okonja(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
Girls can fart ehn...but am always ready sha, for any fart released by a girl to me, 3 shots are expected in return grin
Re: Farting Nigerian Girls. by epospiky(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
*covers nose* you wan kill me?
Re: Farting Nigerian Girls. by fart4mee: 7:43am On Oct 23, 2018
most naija babe dont fart at all.. some dont even go toilet for days.. i ask ladies i have dated to be free and fart freely in my presence but they always say they cant not because they dont want to but because the fart refuse to come out loud like the
ones i farts at them.. one actually admited she wish and has been asking around for what she can take to make her fart more because she wanted to please me but no way
very few and rare nigerian women, ladies and girls are gassy and fart frequently but 99% of naija babes are not fartable material women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farting Nigerian Girls. by searchersz: 9:17am On Oct 23, 2018
ARE YOU A PROSPECTIVE OR SERVING CORPER? DONT WASTE PRECIOUS TIME - BE EMPOWERED WITH LIFE-CHANGING ICT TRAINING WE GUARANTEE YOU CANT GET ANYWHERE ELSE!

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Should Be Warned Before Harm / Bad Blood Between Igbos And Ijaws In The Nigerdelta. / Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.