Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Seun....observations...one Millon Rates... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun....observations...one Millon Rates... (894 Views)

Prepaid Meter, My Observations. / Linda Ikeji Advert Rates / My Observations In The New Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun....observations...one Millon Rates... by fairari022(m): 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mr. seun, firstly, I commend your efforts making this forum, a place where Nigerians can relate with one and other, far and wide.

My observation is on the 'like' button. I suggest it should rather be changed to 'rate' button and comments should be arranged in the order of 'rate', because:

1- nairaland would crave more international attentions if its front page is more organized.

2- people who don't have the patient to flip page by page should get what they want, at least on the first few pages.

3- no body would be booking unnecessary spaces again, because your fate of staying on the front page is determined by how much sense you make.

4- it would create room for sanity, as people would know that staying on top is earned by your level of reasoning.

5-it would be more edutaining because ,people would do all they can to make good ratings.

6- your moderators would have lesser work to do because, trashy or unrated comments would automatically have their ways to the back page, as far as where it can not easily be seen.

7- it may go a long way to minimize tribal conflicts, which you and I have been trying to eradicate for long Because , the more friendly/welcoming your comment appears, so it would be rated.

8- it would create more rooms for accessibility, as you don't have to roam from page to page before you get the best answer to a given question.

9- it would be 'our' forum because, whatever you do counts.

10- everyone would be happy in the end cool

Fairari.

Btw, I'm still serving a ban which is already exonerated, it automatically came back after the shutdown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun....observations...one Millon Rates... by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
blah blah blah
first to comment
booking space
spreads mat
sips coke, sips alomo
i was here
Re: Seun....observations...one Millon Rates... by Dygeasy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Sincerely the dislike button would go a long way in eliminating silly posts.
Re: Seun....observations...one Millon Rates... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dygeasy: Sincerely the dislike button would go a long way in eliminating silly posts.

This is the only serious approach to getting rid of silly posts and giving the mods time to relax instead of chasing bigots and idi0ts all over nairaland
Re: Seun....observations...one Millon Rates... by fairari022(m): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mr. Seun osewa, I'm waiting to see your take on this. I'm not compelling you to, I came up with this, in accordance to your statement on "if you know anything that would move NL further, endeavor to share with us" and I think this would go a long way.
Re: Seun....observations...one Millon Rates... by fairari022(m): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
edozie04: Yawns
Nonsensical talk
If u do not find d jokes funny.....

GO AND DIE grin
-5/10 rating cheesy
Re: Seun....observations...one Millon Rates... by okonja(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
fairari022: .
Op, Your first post is rated -23 :p, because, all this you asking for makes the forum too organized, which is gonna make things boring....don't you like when you a read a silly comment that crack your ribs once in a while?.
Re: Seun....observations...one Millon Rates... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
why must he marry a nairalander sef?
fairari022: Mr. Seun osewa, I'm waiting to see your take on this. I'm not compelling you to, I came up with this, in accordance to your statement on "if you know anything that would move NL further, endeavor to share with us" and I think this would go a long way.
Re: Seun....observations...one Millon Rates... by okonja(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ladystewie: why must he marry a nairalander sef?
the dude is kinda obsessed with Seun
Re: Seun....observations...one Millon Rates... by destino24(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
grin
nice suggestions. we Nigerians can be very funny. when your suggestions are implemented, you'll realise that posts that make no sense will get the better number of likes.

then igbos will "vote" on the posts by igbos, hausas by hausas and yorubas by yorubas on threads with tribalistic potentials. it will become a war of "the tribe with highest number of rates"

2 Likes

Re: Seun....observations...one Millon Rates... by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
hmmm gay shiit shocked
okonja: the dude is kinda obsessed with Seun
Re: Seun....observations...one Millon Rates... by fairari022(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ladystewie: why must he marry a nairalander sef?
would it be nice if a Pastor marries outside his congregation?
undecided undecided if his forum is hooking people up, he shouldn't be left out also. How you see the matter?

Re: Seun....observations...one Millon Rates... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
to me, it doesnt matter
he should not be limited to his forum na
fairari022: would it be nice if a PST marries outside his congregation?
undecided undecided if his forum is hooking people up, he shouldn't be left out also. How you see the matter?

Re: Seun....observations...one Millon Rates... by fairari022(m): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
okonja: Op, Your first post is rated -23 :p, because, all this you asking for makes the forum too organized, which is gonna make things boring....don't you like when you a read a silly comment that crack your ribs once in a while?.
bros, I'd like to refer you to my number 5. I said edutaining! I know there are silly statements, but can also be presented in an appreciating way.

-50/50 rating for you cheesy
Re: Seun....observations...one Millon Rates... by okonja(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
fairari022: bros, I'd like to refer you to my number 5. I said edutaining! I know there are silly statements, but can also be presented in an appreciation way.

-50/50 rating for you cheesy
You sound like you are too old to have fun

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Giving 32gb For 100 Naira Only !!! / How Did Blind People Maintain Their Daily Activities At Proper Ration ? / Gej Vs Gmb : Aso Rock Champions League Final. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.