Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Play Soccer In Europe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Play Soccer In Europe (490 Views)

Are You Interested In Playing Professional Soccer In Turkey & Other Countries? / Tahiti To Host FIFA World Beach Soccer In September / Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Play Soccer In Europe by samight07(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
SOCCER AGENTS

Are you looking for Genuine Soccer Agent? Do you need to be connected to Europe to play football? If yes, then your problems are solve because Sam Soccer School will be publishing an ebook on Monday. This Ebook will contain the names, phone numbers, home address and emails of Genuine soccer agents that will assess you and if you are good will link you up to Europe.
Note: This Ebook is not going to be for every one, it is just for 50 players only. Therefore, i advice you get a copy of it when i LAUNCH it before i shut it down finally.
www.facebook.com/samight06

Re: Play Soccer In Europe by AshleyJohnson13: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2022
There are many popular website authors who write all kinds of articles about sports betting, and some of them are devoted exclusively to this topic. I advise you https://takebet.com/betting-tips/football. Some of them also provide readers with the latest statistics, local information about each team, updates on new bookmakers and everything related to the sport being discussed.

(1) (Reply)

Lost Season 2 / Nigeria: Who Is Our Next Foreign Coach? / Manchester United Forces Chelsea To A Draw At Old Trafford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.