Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,429 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

State By State Statistics Of 2014 Waec Results. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / State By State Statistics Of 2014 Waec Results. (26243 Views)

Statistics Of 2015/2016 Jamb Candidates Who Choose Your School / Waec Result - 2014 Waec Result Checker / Share Your 2014 Waec Result Here,lets Celebrate Or Comfort You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State By State Statistics Of 2014 Waec Results. by dejt4u(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2014
tawa89:
Borno, Taraba, Niger, Nasarawa and Oyo states fell within the 15-24% range. Others within this bracket are Plateau, Osun, Cross River and Kogi states.
Scores for Benue, Ogun, Kano, Kwara and the FCT fell within 26-45%. Within this bracket also are Akwa Ibom, Ondo, Ekiti and Ebonyi, Kaduna, Delta, Imo and Lagos states.
may God purnish Aregbesola for destroyin the education standard in Osun state.. Opon Imo my foot..

The idiot is busy makin noise when students are deprived of the basic standard education they ar entitled to..
Re: State By State Statistics Of 2014 Waec Results. by Kk4(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2014
tawa89: The Top three states are as follows: Anambra, Abia and Edo states. I don't really understand why Imo State with a very high literacy level is falling behind these days. Congrats to Anambra, Abia (not T.A Orji oo) and Edo States.
Too much oringo I guess
Re: State By State Statistics Of 2014 Waec Results. by Kk4(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2014
Funny how females are performing better than males academically.. Girl education needs to be encouraged to the highest level. This country needs more female scholars and professionals like Dora.. God bless Nigeria
Re: State By State Statistics Of 2014 Waec Results. by Misterpaul(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
The summary table of the statistic.

1 Like

Re: State By State Statistics Of 2014 Waec Results. by bongabiz(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
dejt4u:
may God purnish Aregbesola for destroyin the education standard in Osun state.. Opon Imo my foot..

The idiot is busy makin noise when students are deprived of the basic standard education they ar entitled to..

While it's true that Osun State performed poorly in this year's exam, I don't think it's a new phenomenon.

The changes that Aregbesola introduced might not be evident immediately, so it's not fair to criticize him so harshly. Most of the damage to the learning process takes place early in life, and that is the age group that the governor seems to have invested heavily in. Hopefully we'll see an improvement in the state's (absolute) pass rate over time.

Nonetheless, I think it's great that some states in Nigeria are getting it right; congratulations to the SE states. I would be inclined to believe that their good grades result from long term and sustained investment in education.
Re: State By State Statistics Of 2014 Waec Results. by smallJagaban: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
489 SPECIAL CENTRES DOING THE MAGIC FOR ANAMBRA AND South East STATES
Re: State By State Statistics Of 2014 Waec Results. by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2014
smallJagaban: 489 SPECIAL CENTRES DOING THE MAGIC FOR ANAMBRA AND South East STATES

there are more special centers in the west
Re: State By State Statistics Of 2014 Waec Results. by fairheven: 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
smallJagaban: 489 SPECIAL CENTRES DOING THE MAGIC FOR ANAMBRA AND South East STATES

Before u start hating,go an check WAEC results sheet in the past 10-15 years an also check JAMB an u will know that south-east states have consistently been ontop ,or are u saying the special centers are permanent?

1 Like

Re: State By State Statistics Of 2014 Waec Results. by SonOfEl(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
abia people no dey shout- eni njoku, jaja wachukwu, ironsi, okpara, ekekwe, ihejirika, kanu, amunike,etc...no need to shout... Abia mmamma nu o. Ekele mu unu!

1 Like

Re: State By State Statistics Of 2014 Waec Results. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
fairheven:

Before u start hating,go an check WAEC results sheet in the past 10-15 years an also check JAMB an u will know that south-east states have consistently been ontop ,or are u saying the special centers are permanent?

Tell them my brother...those very evil minded people. The fact that SE has been on top of the list for over 15 yrs, should easily be rational/common sense. I don't understand why they are competing with the Igbos, the Igbos are not your match neither do we consider yorubas as competitors. We have said this multiple times, we don't even acknowledge you people in any form or shape. The civil war stunted our emergence as the true force of Nigeria...we are only getting back to our true and divine position.

1 Like

Re: State By State Statistics Of 2014 Waec Results. by bongabiz(m): 2:17am On Sep 07, 2014
The difference in the passing rates by state within Nigeria is most likely due degree of investment in education, not because a tribe is 'better'. These conditions can be improved with good governance. Culture and religion may also play a role, but positive change is possible nonetheless.

If you feel otherwise, i.e. that your tribe is intrinsically better than the others, then you probably also have to accept that your tribe/race is inferior to those from other countries, such as Britain, Russia where the education standard is higher. (Doesn't that sound like racism?) #JustSaying.
Re: State By State Statistics Of 2014 Waec Results. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
duni04:
People that buy results and do special centres are thumping their chests because they think they're the best. Sorry for this country undecided

Oh So It's only Anambra state that has special centres? Don't Yoruba states n other Nigerian states have special centres
Re: State By State Statistics Of 2014 Waec Results. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
smallJagaban:
489 SPECIAL CENTRES DOING THE MAGIC FOR ANAMBRA AND South East STATES

yoruba bigot.
Re: State By State Statistics Of 2014 Waec Results. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2015
tolu4you:
not true........ ? Y ekiti not in top three? fayami, daris God ooo

Hian. which one come be Ekiti kwa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Grease To Your Elbow(correct Or Wrong English) / FG Shuts Down All Unity Schools In Abuja Over Security Threats / Any City And Guilds Center In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.