Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Help Help,sun Burn - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help Help,sun Burn (941 Views)

Any Suggestions For SUN BURN Remedies / Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng / Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Help,sun Burn by dupsypage(f): 3:37am On Oct 26, 2008
Please help,
have sunburn on my face, and m not just comfortable with it,m not to fair,but i need ur help pls post rite away,medications
Re: Help Help,sun Burn by sexyLeamon(f): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2008
are you black? shocked shocked
Re: Help Help,sun Burn by dupsypage(f): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2008
yea m black oo
Re: Help Help,sun Burn by sexyLeamon(f): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2008
and you get sun burn? shocked shocked I suggest you wear sunscreen any time you go out to protect ur skin
Re: Help Help,sun Burn by iice(f): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2008
You need to wear sunscreen when you go out under the sun, especially your face.
Try some aloe vera thingies lotions and gels or whatever to relieve the pain of the burns.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Save My Marriage Now / Vote For Damilola! 16 Hours To Go. / Your Favorite PAPAYA Soaps From Diana Stalder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.