Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Davido: What Will Happen Next Time I See Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: What Will Happen Next Time I See Wizkid (1174 Views)

See Wizkid Waec Result Back When He's Still In Secondary School (photo) / Shocking! See Wizkid's Account Balance On Phone | A Must See!! / Must See!!! Wizkid Gets Erec.tion While Having Fun With Tania Omotayo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido: What Will Happen Next Time I See Wizkid by iamtomiymb: 1:41am On Aug 30, 2014
Look like the Davido vs Wizkid feud is ending anytime soon! The Press caught up with the 21 year old pop star in Lagos for an in depth interview about everything Davido & one of the major topics of discussion was Wizkid & their rivalry. During the interview Davido couldn’t help but take some subliminal jabs at Wizkid a certain music industry colleague, when he was asked for a release date for his album, Davido replied, “Me I no dey change date” , one can see that statement as a reference to the perpetual changes in the release date of Wizkid’s second studio album, something Bank W recently addressed.
He may also have subbed Wizzy when he spoke about how he has helped promote other artistes, Being the frontrunner, everything is God.
God puts you in the position you’re in at all times and then you have to help the people. It’s why I’ve done collabos with Runtown, MC Galaxy (He was the first person in my studio and now has one of the hottest songs around).
The list goes on. Diamond, I put him on in Africa. It’s just about making sure everyone is eating. read full story here http://ibilenaija..com/2014/08/davido-what-will-happen-when-i-see.html

Re: Davido: What Will Happen Next Time I See Wizkid by stexsy(m): 4:58am On Aug 30, 2014
kids doing their thing....

(1) (Reply)

“it Is Normal For A Producer To Sleep With Actress, It Happened To Me” (VIDEO) / GOSSIP: Hot Photos Of Pregnant Kelly Rowland Strips For Elle Magazine / Nollywood Celebrity Puts To Bed In Michigan, USA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.