Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Dad Not In Support Of My Music Career--olamide - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Dad Not In Support Of My Music Career--olamide (557 Views)

Please Help Me Recover My Music / The Annual:youngest Richest Kid Host Rich Dad Seminar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dad Not In Support Of My Music Career--olamide by Emmanko(m): 4:22am On Aug 30, 2014
Olamide badoo has reveal that his dad did not want him in music, all through the success but he doesn't no why his dad is out of his choose of career. He said though his mother was silent about his choice of career,but later accepted the fact that he is
doing well, stating that his dad is still not in support of music at all cost read more http://reloadedgist..nl/2014/08/dad-not-in-support-of-my-music-career.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Recover All / HP Laptop In Good Condition For Sale In Delta State / 15 Free Remote Access Software Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.