Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,206 members, 7,822,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Potluck Fans Beware!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Potluck Fans Beware!!! (906 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Potluck Fans Beware!!! by lao(f): 4:26am On Aug 30, 2014
I am a fan of potluck. I love to bring in Nigerian foods and show off my cooking skills. Plus I like tasting other people's cooking. My concern is what goes into these food preparations. There is a particular lady at my office which I have vowed not to eat her food any longer. In the past, she spoke of how she used an expired milk to bake the cake she brought for the previous potluck we had. She said nonchalantly that you could not even taste it. Funny thing is that I noticed she did not eat the cake. Another time she bought staled kettle corn for the everyone in the office. She was like they have been sitting in the pantry for a while now and she wants to get rid of them. I mean I notice people just laugh it off and they still eat it but for me I do not. I rather give an excuse, either I am on a juice fast or I bloated.

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Eating Rice And Bread / 12 Amazing Uses For The Banana!!! / Online Training On Cake With Videos And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.