Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Atttention And Concentration Probllems.help!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Atttention And Concentration Probllems.help!!!! (557 Views)

Even More Focus And Concentration / Memory And Concentration Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atttention And Concentration Probllems.help!!!! by sirrinky: 4:52am On Aug 30, 2014
Hello Doctors in the house,please i need your help urgently,for a long time now i have been having memory issues,forgetting things,seeing some faces i know i have seen within recent times and not knowing where i met them,sometimes meeting someone new who introduces his/her self and after about 20 seconds i forget the persons name.Sometimes as a student i spend hours reading and within a very short time i forget what exactly i was reading and that has troubled me alot. I use to feel that the problem i have was actually memory but of recent i'm beginning to realize that the actual problem i'm having is paying attention and i think i may have ADHD. Now i dont want to just go on diagnosing myself but i have come to believe so because alot of times my mind just keeps wandering,i'm not thinking of anything in particular,it just keeps churning different thoughts and that keeps me from focusing on what i have at hand. Also alot of times i notice that at night or just immediately waking up in the early hours of the morning i have better attention spans and remember the things i study at such times. Is there any form of medication i could get for this? I heard about RITALIN but i dont know if its an over-the-counter-drug. I really need help because i have no family issues,no girlfriend issues,no financial issues but just this and its really beginning to get to me.PLEASE HELP!!!
Re: Atttention And Concentration Probllems.help!!!! by sirrinky: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hey where are all the doctors here? Orr areyou guys on strike here too? I really need professional opinion pls
Re: Atttention And Concentration Probllems.help!!!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
Go to a good general hospital
Re: Atttention And Concentration Probllems.help!!!! by mecussey(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2014
It's either too much weed, alcohol or any other drug. Just reduce the intake otherwise, it's excess mast*bation.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: FG Sets Sept 22 For Schools Resumption / Ebola Kills 121 Persons In One Day In Sierra Leone / Enhance Metabolism Of Fats And Burn It Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.