Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Tutorial On How To Go From $100/Hr Freelancing To $X0,000/Week Consulting - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Tutorial On How To Go From $100/Hr Freelancing To $X0,000/Week Consulting (471 Views)

SAP Trainings LIVE Classroom based, Fi,Co, Hr, Mm, Pm, Bi, Sd, For $1,500 (240k) / SAP Hr/payroll Training @ Albertwal Consulting / Get Full Video Tutorial On Project Management Preofessional(pmp) Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial On How To Go From $100/Hr Freelancing To $X0,000/Week Consulting by toshodei: 5:14am On Aug 30, 2014
My business is a motley collection of side projects. One of them: in my spare time, I run a high-end software marketing consultancy. It is modestly successful: I make my clients millions of dollars and charge mid five-figures a week.

Want the big secret to it? The big secret is that there is no big secret. Nobody ever shows up at your door and says "Welcome to the Illuminati. You can now charge $20,000 a week. Here's a list of clients." Assuming you have some valuable skill, like being able to program, turning it into a successful consultancy just requires excercising a bit of business accumen. Let's peek behind the curtain at some things which have worked for my business and those of my friends.

Link ~> https://training.kalzumeus.com/newsletters/archive/consulting_1

(1) (Reply)

Free US Gadgets Importation Training / Get Ur Safety Management Certification / Video Lectures From Harvard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.