Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

"North West Is A True Kardashian Likes To Brush Her Own Hair" And Opens Up About - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "North West Is A True Kardashian Likes To Brush Her Own Hair" And Opens Up About (917 Views)

OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess / DonJazzy Compares Korede Bello's Hair With Brush On Instagram / Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"North West Is A True Kardashian Likes To Brush Her Own Hair" And Opens Up About by dayopeter222: 5:40am On Aug 30, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-fqZvCzZJcXE/VAFOma29kVI/AAAAAAAABHo/85-Ghn3_BIQ/s1600/kim%2Bk1.jpg[/img]
North West is definitely her mother’s daughter.
Kim Kardashian has revealed that her 14-month-old is already starting to have her own little beauty routine.‘North likes to brush her own hair, saying ‘You start with a brush and then you have to get a second brush [for her]. ‘Right when you get it all perfect, she takes the brush and starts doing it herself. I just started using our oil because I needed to slick it [her hair] back and make it stay.
‘I just use a drop of it, but then she brushes it and likes to mess it all up.’
The Kardashians were opening up to the fashion magazine about their new line of hair care and styling products with Farouk Systems.
And while North may have a cute regime going on, Kim’s is a lot stricter.
‘I start out the first day with a clean blowout,’ the 33-year-old explained. ‘The second day, I put in dry shampoo, which adds texture.

Read more: http://..com/2014/08/north-west-is-true-kardashian-likes-to.html

(1) (Reply)

See The Nigerian Man Arrested After Scaling White House Fence / Happy Birthday To Bill Gates / Pics: 9ice Brands Bus, Palm Oil, Palm Wine, Soft Drinks To Campaign In Ogbomosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.