Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Wallpaper And 3D Wallpaper (Pictures) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Wallpaper And 3D Wallpaper (Pictures) (34129 Views)

Freelance Architectural Visualisation 2D And 3D / Recreate Ur Home With 3D Wallpaper / 3D Wallpaper For Your Home Or Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wallpaper And 3D Wallpaper (Pictures) by trumpcoat(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Simple innovation

Re: Wallpaper And 3D Wallpaper (Pictures) by trumpcoat(m): 12:55am On Jul 29, 2015
Trumpcoat PRODUCT BENEFITS

Mid sheen finish (20% sheen)
Resistant to flaking, peeling and colour fade for up to 6 years*
Flexible and breathable, water and fungal, algae and mould resistant
Eco friendly, water-based formulation with minimal VOC content
Available in all colours
Low odour
Child and pet safe
Easy clean-up – wash brushes in warm soapy water
Unmatched depth of colour

Re: Wallpaper And 3D Wallpaper (Pictures) by trumpcoat(m): 12:59am On Jul 29, 2015
To achieve a durable and long-lasting paint job, the first step is preparation, and the second step is using a quality coating.
Re: Wallpaper And 3D Wallpaper (Pictures) by trumpcoat(m): 7:50am On Aug 26, 2015
WATERPROOF EXTERIOR

We provide high-quality contract painting and decorating in schools, offices, industrial units, housing association properties and newly-built housing. We can also undertake contract work at airports, leisure centres and hospitals.

With our customer orientated approach, we are dedicated to providing outstanding quality of tradesman ship and customer service across a wide range of commercial, industrial and domestic contracts.

Trumpcoat ..Adding Value

Re: Wallpaper And 3D Wallpaper (Pictures) by zasika(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2015
I wish to make enquiries as regards two of your products.
1. The textured wall paper (Looks like brick)
2. Your paint.
I would love to know the cost per square metre of the textured wall paper. I would also love to know the cost per drum of the paint.

pls reply via frankonuruka@gmail.com.
thank you
Re: Wallpaper And 3D Wallpaper (Pictures) by trumpcoat(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2015
We gladly accept suggestions expressed by interior designers, architects and home and business owners satisfying their wishes, preferences and choice of design style. You will find our pricing suitable to any budget and that our quality of work supercedes all of your expectations.

Trumcoat

Re: Wallpaper And 3D Wallpaper (Pictures) by Johnsonsp(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Happy sunday, u need to know more about this 3D wallpaper to know maybe I can go for it,

1, can it be used for out side varanda?

2, is it waterrable? In cause if rain is falling u and rain drop water touches the paper,

3, what's the quality, is a real normal paper or?

4, will I need to do wallscreeding before I can use wallpaper?

I will need an answer as soon as posible,
Thank u
Sp.
Re: Wallpaper And 3D Wallpaper (Pictures) by simran11: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
Amazing. If you are looking for wallpaper for mobile then visit the link and download hd wallpapers for mobile.
Re: Wallpaper And 3D Wallpaper (Pictures) by WallArtlover(f): 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nice one

Reach us on WhatsApp Wao Wallpapers to get details - 0803 554 1454
Re: Wallpaper And 3D Wallpaper (Pictures) by scamalerter: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
I searched on Google looking for the best place for great interiors and wall decor products in Nigeria.

I found a website where I saw various Picture Frames, Canvas Prints Wall Arts and other things to make homes attractive.

This is their website www.stockframes.com.ng
Re: Wallpaper And 3D Wallpaper (Pictures) by trumpcoat(m): 11:25am On Jan 20, 2022
Do not hesitate to gives us your house and offices
As we give you the best look it really deserved
Re: Wallpaper And 3D Wallpaper (Pictures) by trumpcoat(m): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nice jobs indeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

4th Mainland Bridge Paths From Lekki, Ajah, Ikorodu And Ojodu Berger / Lagos Demolishes Some Properties In Banana Island For Flouting Building Laws / Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.