Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo (13848 Views)

Photos From Joseph Yobo's Big Centenary / Joseph Yobo Poses With His Two Sons / Emenike In ‘shock’ After Fenerbahce Bus Shooting - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by tellwisdom: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
Was he in prison before??

1 Like

Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by duni04(m): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
panachuku: adaeze don finish hin energy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by duni04(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
But those guys are wicked o, they're releasing him when transfer window is about to close.
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
He has made his mark in football and made a lot of money too. U need to see his investments, houses, and expensive cars to know what I mean..
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by iceberylin(m): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
Yobo Scoring own Goals since 1000BC
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by slap1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
I fear Arsene Wenger might go for him.
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by DonaldGenes(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
Superstar007: FTC at last. grin
This feeling is great!!! cheesy
My S/O goes to;

- Shout out to Airtel for the Super fast internet speed.
- Shout out to Seun for creating Nairaland
- shout out to Op for creating this topic
- shout out to my fellow commentators and Nairalanders for not rushing for this space, you'll all get here soon. To all those that will quote this post out of jealousy to rant... May Rick ross sit on your head!!
- shout out to my next girlfriend, I see you baby... Don't worry I'm coming for you.
- shout out to all those that have been believing in me
from day one. . Sometimes, I feel like giving up but you keep motivating me. I promise, I won't disappoint you all.
- shout out to Man utd for making by day by forcing Burnley to a draw. You'll surely emerge champions alongside with Cardiff city next season
- shout to Chelsea and Costa for also making my day. To all the Chelsea fans, this is just the beginning.
- and lastly, Bartender. . Champagne for everyone here. All bills on me.
Thank you.

Back to topic... Them bn put am for prison before

Typically fish Brain
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by Shaadey: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
ok ekabo
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by optimusprime2(m): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
The end of a career...
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by o2k(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
What next?
A Bossman transfer to either usa, china, dubai...IMO
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by chemmerfrank(m): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
after a very poor world cup...chelsea myt release mikel soon...and emenike sef...mtchww
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by Superstar007(m): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Typically fish Brain

Idiota! Go pour your frustration somewhere else tongue
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by sylve11: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
dem don release the ogbori grin cool
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by DonaldGenes(m): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
Superstar007:

Idiota! Go pour your frustration somewhere else tongue

lol
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by Allohrandy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
They should have release him early in the summer so he could find a club to play for. why did they have to wait till 3 days before the end of the transfer window. it would be hard for him to find a club now

1 Like

Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by Funniez: 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
Abeg I be coach 4 one monkey-post whey dey my bakyard here 4 Warri nd I wuld like to buy Joseph Yobo wit 2 kegs of palm wine nd 4 Kolanuts. Agreed

2 Likes

Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by cr7lomo: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Allohrandy: They should have release him early in the summer so he could find a club to play for. why did they have to wait till 3 days before the end of the transfer window. it would be hard for him to find a club now

Wen u r a free agent , u can join any club at anytime . U Wunt b limited to d transfer window

1 Like

Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by silversonuc(m): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
bornagain1509: time to contest as the NFF president. Maybe u will do better than the wereys and asinwis we have there now.

babe na u get all dat bress? @disappears d wiliwili way@
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by femi9naija(m): 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
kevoh: He's old anyway. Time to retire and monitor his investments if he had made anyone at all. Oh, I have not still forgiven you for that second goal you let us concede against France in the 2014 World Cup. angry
If he hadn't, would u have equalised? Always castigating others like we don't make costly mistakes too.
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by femi9naija(m): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
Wish u success in ur future endeavors. If others decide to see ur bad side, I won't forget the many times u rescued us from defeats with timely goals. We must also remember that he was the only defender who was consistent in the team right from 2001. Where are the likes of Okoronkwo, Udeze, Chidi Ordia, Adeleye, Enakharire etc?
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by Allohrandy(m): 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
cr7lomo:

Wen u r a free agent , u can join any club at anytime . U Wunt b limited to d transfer window
I know but most clubs buy or sign majority of their players during the transfer window period. They usually sign free players if they have injured players and need immediate replacements. Yobo club should have release him during the summer break because Its going to be more difficult for Yobo to get a club than if he had be release during the beginning of summer. I wish yobo the best of luck tho
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by Nanook: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2014
Allohrandy: I know but most clubs buy or sign majority of their players during the transfer window period. They usually sign free players if they have injured players and need immediate replacements. Yobo club should have release him during the summer break because Its going to be more difficult for Yobo to get a club than if he had be release during the beginning of summer. I wish yobo the best of luck tho

If he doesn't decide to retire I can see him going outside of Europe to find a club. China, India or the Middle East wouldn't be a bad move for Yobo at this stage in his career, those leagues don't run in the same months as they do in Europe so the whole summer break thing wouldn't be a problem.
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 31, 2014
There and back again. Follow the Brazilians. Enyimba awaits. grin
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by kevoh(m): 4:53am On Aug 31, 2014
femi9naija:
If he hadn't, would u have equalised? Always castigating others like we don't make costly mistakes too.
Go back to bed, Mr man. Where is the castigation there?People make mistakes and there have a chance to undo it but a tournament like the World Cup does not give room for silly mistakes because there can never be undone! Just saying it as it is! It does not mean I loathe/despise the guy!
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by patostation(m): 5:09am On Aug 31, 2014
bushdoc9919: Another chapter in a long career....wonder where he will be off to next.

Ocean Boys dey there now. Bayelsa United dey. Abia Warriors self dey
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by CeiW5k: 6:12am On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by HenCq15: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by Dreyl(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2014
The own goal master sobo cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by saintandsinnerz: 9:09am On Aug 31, 2014
You have served your time diligently! One of the most consistent Nigerian defenders there is. Posterity will never forget your contribution to the beautiful game. From a rookie striker to a dependable defender during your hay days, you really earned your place in the folklore of the Nigerian football. Played consistently in France, Belgium, England, and lastly Turkey, and as you enter the last lap of your glittering career, may God guide you. Thumbs up #Nigerianmostcappedplayer
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by anitaN(f): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2014
Calamity Yobo;retire abeg..whc club wey u wan go again to begin score own goal(s)
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by litetias(m): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
duni04: But those guys are wicked o, they're releasing him when transfer window is about to close.
The transfer window does not affect the signing of free players. As far as he is not attached to any club he can be signed even after midnight tonight.
Re: Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo by okwentency: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
Who will buy a defender who always score against his team undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RIO Tabletennis: Quadri Loses To Ma Long / Unai Emery Hints That Aubameyang Could Be Arsenal's Captain / A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.