Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Capture Photos By Whistling On Android Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Capture Photos By Whistling On Android Devices (1003 Views)

Unboxing, Specifications, Review Of Ecoo E04 Plus With Photos By Jeffy1206. / Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Capture Photos By Whistling On Android Devices by baseg25(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2014
Technology is improving everyday which had lead to new creative thought and improvement in mobile app and gadget.
Android is a popular operating system based on the Linux kernel with a user interface based on direct manipulation, designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers..
With recent launch of BBM On all android phone with Os 4.0 , Android users are increasing in other side developers are developing and designing new app which make it unique from the rest..
Today tutorial sound funny but it is real because i got two android app which can be used to snap picture by just whistling!.. Yes its is real and possible..

The first time i had about it , i laughed then after make some research on google to find how it works , what they do, how to download and install it?..
To learn how it works , you will have to follow these tutorial fully.
Whistle camera and whistle cam are the two app that you can to capture images by just whistling.. These app also allows you to share your picture after snaping it directly to some popular social media like facebook ,twitter e.t.c
These application also allows you to snap

picture when driving because you don’t need
to touch anything..
Apps to Take a Picture By Whistling
1.Whistle Camera

It will let you to take sphotos by whistling. This app can take photos both on front & back camera by whistling. There is also other feature to snap photos by pressing Volume buttons. So there will be three ways to takes photos it makes the users to feel comfortable. The best part here is, after taking photos you can share your photos easily on social medias using the inbuilt sharing feature on this app. You can customize the sensitive for your blowing whistling. You can get this app for free, but in free version you may get Ads which annoy you. So i will advice you to go for Pro version for Ad free and with other features.
Click To Download Whistle Camera from Google Play Store
2.Whistle Cam

Whistle Cam is also works like the Whistle camera , but it has less feature than it! Here also you can snap picture just by whistling. The awesome thing added here is, you can adjust white balance for your photos before taking photos. This is a very good advantage here when compared to Whistle Camera. Here also you can share your photos directly on social media by just tapping the social keys. In this app you can’t use or control the front camera. It will not support you front camera and the sensitivity of the whistle can’t be adjust or changed by you. But others are working fine! Just give a try for it on your mobile!
[url="http://http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vampdesigns.whistlecamfree/]download Whistle Cam from Google Play Store[/url]
Have you tried these two great apps on your Android mobile or Do you use any app apart from these? Then share your opinion about it in comments! Do some likes and share it with your friends by using our social media button..
Happy snapping

Visit the source for latest tech news , review and guide. : http://techcribng.com/capture-photos-whistling-android-devices/
Re: Capture Photos By Whistling On Android Devices by baseg25(m): 8:35am On Aug 31, 2014
More comment pls
Re: Capture Photos By Whistling On Android Devices by Collinz2(m): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2014
NOW i fit do bad thingS with this camera app cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Capture Photos By Whistling On Android Devices by baseg25(m): 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
Collinz2: NOW i fit do bad thingS with this camera app cheesycheesycheesy
bad thing? Like wat
Re: Capture Photos By Whistling On Android Devices by Collinz2(m): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
baseg25: bad thing? Like wat
y do ya wanna knw
Re: Capture Photos By Whistling On Android Devices by baseg25(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Collinz2: y do ya wanna knw
okay , no p.
Re: Capture Photos By Whistling On Android Devices by upko: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Female toilet for silverbird go dey filled with whistle grin
E be like I go start whistling tutorials so that girls wey no sabi go learn grin

As policeman dey try collect bribe from me for road, na so I go just dey whistle grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Capture Photos By Whistling On Android Devices by baseg25(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
upko: Female toilet for silverbird go dey filled with whistle grin
E be like I go start whistling tutorials so that girls wey no sabi go learn grin

As policeman dey try collect bribe from me for road, na so I go just dey whistle grin
haba!, you are funny o grin ..
i knw naija police will fall this , but if they catch you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Capture Photos By Whistling On Android Devices by baseg25(m): 11:24am On Sep 01, 2014
More comment o

(1) (Reply)

Pics taken with Blackberry Bold 6 not displaying on android... help needed! / Create Graphic DP / Binga App: Stop All Spam Msgs From Nigeria Network Providers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.