Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Please Help Me Out On How To Go About My Share - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help Me Out On How To Go About My Share (1130 Views)

Can I Use My Share Certificate As Collateral For A Loan? / How To Get My Share Certificate / How To Get My Share Certificate From OANDO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out On How To Go About My Share by macanu(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pls I have a shares with me which was bought by my father from zenith bank with number of shares(625) at 50kobo-date( july 2009) and another share of (468) at 50kobo-date(july 2010).my father is late now since 2010,he also has a shares of (1000) at 50kobo-date(ocotber 2004) and (250) at 50kobo-date(august 2007). Now since the share was bought I have not collected my dividend and my father has not too,I don't know how to caculate it or know how much it is worth now.am the next of kins to my father's own,it is possible for me to claim it.
With my own shares and my father's own, what is the worth of both shares now we are in 2014.dividend is not been collected,the certificates are just there like that. Please tell me the wort and how to go about it.
Thanks
From PH city
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Go About My Share by freshness2020: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
Same here!
But in my own case my dad is still alive...any proficient stockbroker in the house!
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Go About My Share by macanu(m): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
freshness2020: Same here!
But in my own case my dad is still alive...any proficient stockbroker in the house!
Ok
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Go About My Share by macanu(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
I need a broker to help out here
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Go About My Share by tollyson: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
macanu: Pls I have a shares with me which was bought by my father from zenith bank with number of shares(625) at 50kobo-date( july 2009) and another share of (468) at 50kobo-date(july 2010).my father is late now since 2010,he also has a shares of (1000) at 50kobo-date(ocotber 2004) and (250) at 50kobo-date(august 2007). Now since the share was bought I have not collected my dividend and my father has not too,I don't know how to caculate it or know how much it is worth now.am the next of kins to my father's own,it is possible for me to claim it.
With my own shares and my father's own, what is the worth of both shares now we are in 2014.dividend is not been collected,the certificates are just there like that. Please tell me the wort and how to go about it.
Thanks
From PH city

Since your father is late, you will need to go to a probate court so as to be appointed as the administrator of your father's shares. Although some brokers can help you out, but it will come with a price. You can't claim a dead person's shares without the administrator's certificate from a probate court.
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Go About My Share by macanu(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
tollyson:

Since your father is late, you will need to go to a probate court so as to be appointed as the administrator of your father's shares. Although some brokers can help you out, but it will come with a price. You can't claim a dead person's shares without the administrator's certificate from a probate court.
Ok,thanks
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Go About My Share by macanu(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
I need to kniw the value of the shares
Re: Please Help Me Out On How To Go About My Share by atilla(m): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hi bros.

Go to zenith registrars now called veritas registrars website for their details. You will need to meet all the requirements for Transmission then when u get the certificates you can give a broker to sell for u. The dovidends can be paid into an estate avcount

Ny way check this link below from their website

http://www.zenithregistrars.com/downloads/Requirements%20For%20Transmission%20Letter%20Of%20Administration.pdf

(1) (Reply)

Predict Matches For Surebet / Is Konga Trying To Shade MMM With This Ad ? / How To Make Money From The Recent Fall Of Bitcoins Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.