Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Hiring Blog Poster Wanted!!!! Hurry Sure Payment Daily Only 2 Posts Available - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hiring Blog Poster Wanted!!!! Hurry Sure Payment Daily Only 2 Posts Available (680 Views)

Power: Jonathan Inherited Only 2,800MW, Says Nebo / How To Add Read More Option To Your Blogger Posts/word Press Blogs. / Shop Online In Uk And We Receive And Forward To You. Only £2.89/kilo. Fastrax Lo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiring Blog Poster Wanted!!!! Hurry Sure Payment Daily Only 2 Posts Available by Aysuperstories: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
This job is for anybody who have experience in blogging and is familiar with the blogger dashboard and also for anybody with creative writing idea
1st post blog poster: you're required to update the blog with every lates news... At any time of the day.
Payment=5000naira per/month
2nd post: creative story writer you're required to come up with nice stories or event every Monday and Friday
Payment=3000naira per/month
If you're interested please email Ayomikunjeje@gmail.com note that for the second post you need to provide a story you have written before for validation.
Thanks guys and goodluck
Any questions ask below
Re: Hiring Blog Poster Wanted!!!! Hurry Sure Payment Daily Only 2 Posts Available by barapistis(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
so you want shitload of content

For peanuts

5k =$30

The highest that could get you is 30 software write n articles

Step up
Re: Hiring Blog Poster Wanted!!!! Hurry Sure Payment Daily Only 2 Posts Available by Aysuperstories: 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
barapistis: so you want shitload of content

For peanuts

5k =$30

The highest that could get you is 30 software write n articles

Step up
This is only for interested persons only 5k a month is not groundnut fee most bloggers are not making upto that a month. So please move on.
Re: Hiring Blog Poster Wanted!!!! Hurry Sure Payment Daily Only 2 Posts Available by dayus444: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2014
Aysuperstories:
This is only for interested persons only 5k a month is not groundnut fee most bloggers are not making upto that a month. So please move on.
I normally don't comment on issues like this but i actually find this a bit ridiculous. You want a writer who will also double as the administrator of your blog, and you only have $30/month to pay?

If I were to pick up an offer like this, I wouldn't accept anything less than N1000 per every post I write and post on a blog.

My advice for you is that you should brace up for the challenge and write and make your own posts. Blogging is a long term thing and it's obvious you are definitely not ready for outsourcing.

I would be irritated if anyone picked up your offer as it is.

Shalom.
Re: Hiring Blog Poster Wanted!!!! Hurry Sure Payment Daily Only 2 Posts Available by Aysuperstories: 8:24am On Aug 31, 2014
This deal is closed thanks guys.
Re: Hiring Blog Poster Wanted!!!! Hurry Sure Payment Daily Only 2 Posts Available by barapistis(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2014
dayus444: I normally don't comment on issues like this but i actually find this a bit ridiculous. You want a writer who will also double as the administrator of your blog, and you only have $30/month to pay?

If I were to pick up an offer like this, I wouldn't accept anything less than N1000 per every post I write and post on a blog.

My advice for you is that you should brace up for the challenge and write and make your own posts. Blogging is a long term thing and it's obvious you are definitely not ready for outsourcing.

I would be irritated if anyone picked up your offer as it is.

Shalom.

Thanks a bunch
Re: Hiring Blog Poster Wanted!!!! Hurry Sure Payment Daily Only 2 Posts Available by Aysuperstories: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
barapistis:

Thanks a bunch
Everybody start from somewhere if you want to earn a million over night then you have a long way to go.

When I start blogging for 1year I was earning nothing but I never gave up. If at that time someone offered me this I'll gladly grab it.
Re: Hiring Blog Poster Wanted!!!! Hurry Sure Payment Daily Only 2 Posts Available by barapistis(m): 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Aysuperstories:
Everybody start from somewhere if you want to earn a million over night then you have a long way to go.

When I start blogging for 1year I was earning nothing but I never gave up. If at that time someone offered me this I'll gladly grab it.

Finding it more difficult to understand you

(1) (Reply)

Web Money: Top Five Ways To Make Money Online / What's Your Opinion About This ? / What Kind Of Buisness Can I Start With 300 To 500 Thousand Naira In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.