Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

The Incessant Rainstorm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Incessant Rainstorm (888 Views)

Incessant Arrests Of Traditional Religion Practitioners / Incessant Arrests Of Traditional Religion Practitioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Incessant Rainstorm by qstar(m): 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
I think i have a problem! The rain.

For the umpteenth time now, this rainfall has been peculiarly unfair to me. Recently, whenever i embark on an auspicious adventure, it starts to rain discouragingly. I have so wondered! What have i done to deserve such wrath on me?

Washed clothes and left them in the sun to dry, but this same rain won't let them dry. #cry. Two weeks and counting, these clothes have remained wet.

I feel i have a problem. I know i have a problem. I guess it's spiritual. Please, resident MOGs, please pray for me and if necessary, recommend fast-therapy and type of anointing oil to use. Help save a soul!
Re: The Incessant Rainstorm by blueyedgeek(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
hoe low she !! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Incessant Rainstorm by qstar(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
blueyedgeek: hoe low she !! grin grin grin grin grin

What??

Are you an MOG?
Re: The Incessant Rainstorm by blueyedgeek(m): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
qstar:

What??

Are you an MOG?
Yes I am and you should really take this seriously as God is trying to send you a message.

Most times we overlook simple things like this and the enemies and evil ones use it against us. Be vigilant son of man, God is speaking to you.

You have a really important destiny on this earth God is sending you a message using the rainfall.

You are like the clothes on the rope that will never dry.

As long as you continue to deny the existence of your maker, your existence will remain like that of the clothes that will never dry meaning that you will never be able to fulfill your real purpose here on earth.

Come to Jesus now and let him give your life real meaning.
Re: The Incessant Rainstorm by Karleb(m): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
blueyedgeek: Yes I am and you should really take this seriously as God is trying to send you a message.

Most times we overlook simple things like this and the enemies and evil ones use it against us. Be vigilant son of man, God is speaking to you.

You have a really important destiny on this earth God is sending you a message using the rainfall.

As long as you continue to deny the existence of your maker, your existence will remain like that of the clothes that will never dry meaning that you will never be able to fulfill your real purpose here on earth.

shocked shocked

Does this means that you are now a Christian or what? undecided

Cause I've always thought of you as an atheist.
Re: The Incessant Rainstorm by blueyedgeek(m): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Karleb:
shocked shocked

Does this means that you are now a Christian or what? undecided

Cause I've always thought of you as an atheist.
Why would you think of me as an atheist? those vile creatures that have chosen to willingly disobey the will of the maker, those fools that say that there is no God! I mean, come on, no GOD. Creatures that are not aware of the God consciousness, creatures that are spiritually dead. I'll rather be referred to as someone that worships goats than to be referred to as an atheist.

They enjoy their sinful life and they only deny the existence of God to carry out their ungodly desires, their life on earth is like that of a wanderer who is lost in the desert.

Okay...... Okay....... I'm just joking but I am neither Atheist nor Christian. I'm just somewhere in the middle.
Re: The Incessant Rainstorm by qstar(m): 12:18am On Aug 31, 2014
blueyedgeek: Yes I am and you should really take this seriously as God is trying to send you a message.
huh?

I knew it, i thought as much.

Do you mean, my clothes will not dry again?

But, i acknowledge the maker, the almighty Spider-Man. TSM. or am i missing something?

For twenty-four hours now i've given my life to this Jesus you proferred, but no, the rain has continued to be defiant, abrupt and incessant.

Don't you think i have offended the "rain-god"?
Re: The Incessant Rainstorm by blueyedgeek(m): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2014
qstar:
huh?

I knew it, i thought as much.

Do you mean, my clothes will not dry again?

But, i acknowledge the maker, the almighty Spider-Man. TSM. or am i missing something?

For twenty-four hours now i've given my life to this Jesus you proferred, but no, the rain has continued to be defiant, abrupt and incessant.

Don't you think i have offended the "rain-god"?
Na 4 where u dey stay wey rain never stop since? Abi u think say u be Noah? Bros, use pressing iron force the clothe make e dry.
Re: The Incessant Rainstorm by Karleb(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
blueyedgeek: Why would you think of me as an atheist? those vile creatures that have chosen to willingly disobey the will of the maker, those fools that say that there is no God! I mean, come on, no GOD. Creatures that are not aware of the God consciousness, creatures that are spiritually dead. I'll rather be referred to as someone that worships goats than to be referred to as an atheist.

They enjoy their sinful life and they only deny the existence of God to carry out their ungodly desires, their life on earth is like that of a wanderer who is lost in the desert.

Okay...... Okay....... I'm just joking but I am neither Atheist nor Christian. I'm just somewhere in the middle.

Then it means you are a pantheist, I think that defines who you are religiously.

But wait o, e don tey wey I see your brake light for NL o.
Re: The Incessant Rainstorm by Misogynist2014(m): 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
Qstar ,I understand your parable,it means you have always wanted to disprove the existence of God,but your curiousity,the existence of magicians who can even predict your future baffles you into thinking the world could never have come by chance.
I understand your plight so I recommend this link http://www.bethinking.org/is-christianity-true/from-atheism-to-christianity-a-personal-journey .In here is a man who studied atheism and after meeting his 'to be'Christian wife,her charisma made him do more research into who the Christian God is and finally found the answers to his mind boggling questions. sad
Re: The Incessant Rainstorm by blueyedgeek(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2014
Karleb:

Then it means you are a pantheist, I think that defines who you are religiously.

But wait o, e don tey wey I see your brake light for NL o.
A pantheist still believes in some kind of deity na. I am an "idon'tcareaboutanydeityexistingornottheist" like seriously, I don't really care about that. If I am to go with any of those fancy "isms" then I would go with non-theism.

I've been on NL oo, na everyday I dey come but I no just dey comment (I dey comment now sha). I just read topics and post of people I'm following, shikena.

(1) (Reply)

Who's Is God's Most Precious/priced Creation, Is It Male Or Female? / Multiple Gods? / Can Demons Go Without Casting Them Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.