Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

I Had Sex With Davido, But… Maheeda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had Sex With Davido, But… Maheeda (1790 Views)

Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) / " I Had Sex With Davido... " - Maheeda / DrSid Responds To His Leaked Conversation About D'banj With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex With Davido, But… Maheeda by kingsley18(m): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
Controversial singer Maheeda shared with her fans rather personal information about her recent dream.

Maheeda took to her Twitter to tease her followers, saying that she has has a s#x dream about Davido.

However, the singer who recently promoted safe s#x with different partners said she isn’t in live with Davido or has any feeling for him.

After this message, Maheeda’s Twitter went crazy as everyone wanted to know more details of this dream. The most recent question was about the size of Davido’s ‘tool’.

http://www.ayayamedia.com/2014/08/i-had-sex-with-davido-but-maheeda.html

Re: I Had Sex With Davido, But… Maheeda by ibdeals1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
and shes proud of it? having sex in the dream angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With Davido, But… Maheeda by naijarates(m): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
cry cry cry cry
Re: I Had Sex With Davido, But… Maheeda by Sabadon(m): 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
another wasted sperm.....SMH,beauty in d wrong hands

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With Davido, But… Maheeda by kingsley18(m): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sabadon: another wasted sperm.....SMH,beauty in d wrong hands
indeed wasted sperm
Re: I Had Sex With Davido, But… Maheeda by Ojugunrege(f): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
Such a shameless slut.
Re: I Had Sex With Davido, But… Maheeda by Haywhymido(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
Maheeda - Scumbag
Re: I Had Sex With Davido, But… Maheeda by maxism2: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
shameless idiot with yeast filled Puccini
Re: I Had Sex With Davido, But… Maheeda by elvisudoh: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
dunno what to say....

[img]http://www.?aff=676[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of President Obama, Wife, Michelle / Basketmouth Warns Joslyn Dumas. / Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari Has An Interesting Story for You All..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.