Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Can Drinking BLEACH Cure Ebola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Drinking BLEACH Cure Ebola (1701 Views)

“ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant / Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer / Bitter Kola Can Cure Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Drinking BLEACH Cure Ebola by naijarates(m): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
I know bleach kills almost every virus known to man. I am wondering if putting a drop of bleach in water or juice and drinking can kill ebola inside the body cry cry cry
Re: Can Drinking BLEACH Cure Ebola by texaco1: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
Yes!car battery acid can cure it to
Re: Can Drinking BLEACH Cure Ebola by Liamm(m): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
Go to the hospital where patrick sawyer was diagonised, lay on the bed which he used(you probably might get infected which is our main objective). Mix bleach with either water or juice and drink as the experimentalist. Come back to nairaland and present the good/bad news. That's if you would be alive to tell.

#Problemsolved grin

1 Like

Re: Can Drinking BLEACH Cure Ebola by phreakabit(m): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ever heard about chlorine poisoning?
Re: Can Drinking BLEACH Cure Ebola by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
un-measurable stupidity in display
Re: Can Drinking BLEACH Cure Ebola by naijarates(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
phreakabit: Ever heard about chlorine poisoning?
yes but it can be cured, ebola cant cry cry cry cry
Re: Can Drinking BLEACH Cure Ebola by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
naijarates: yes but it can be cured, ebola cant cry cry cry cry

Use your head son! Bleach is made from chlorine.
Re: Can Drinking BLEACH Cure Ebola by spicyhoney(f): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dumb question!
Re: Can Drinking BLEACH Cure Ebola by davdandam(m): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
No,but it will cure your curiosity wink
Re: Can Drinking BLEACH Cure Ebola by naijarates(m): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
spicyhoney: Dumb question!
until it becomes the cure. Then u forget how dumb it was cry cry cry
Re: Can Drinking BLEACH Cure Ebola by spicyhoney(f): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
naijarates: until it becomes the cure. Then u forget how dumb it was cry cry cry

I'm not disputing the fact that 'bleach' can kill the Ebola virus (outside the human body). You asking if 'bleach' can be put in liquid to drink is what is VERY dumb.
Re: Can Drinking BLEACH Cure Ebola by naijarates(m): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
spicyhoney:

I'm not disputing the fact that 'bleach' can kill the Ebola virus (outside the human body). You asking if 'bleach' can be put in liquid to drink is what is VERY dumb.

If it kills ebola inside your body then you treat the damage from diluted cry cry crybleach
Re: Can Drinking BLEACH Cure Ebola by Afrok(m): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
I think the bleach will kill the body first before the Ebola shocked

(1) (Reply)

The Business And Profit Side Of Ruzu Bitters / Drugs Commonly Abused By Nigerians And Their Adverse Effects / You’ve Been Pooping The Wrong Way All Your Life And You Don’t Even Know About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.