Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Thoughts Of Messi Might Put Me In Jail- Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thoughts Of Messi Might Put Me In Jail- Ronaldo (486 Views)

You Have To See This Funny Reaction To The Missed Penalty Of Messi Yesterday. / Ballon D’or: Three Reasons Why Messi Might Never Win The Award Again. / More Pictures Of Messi And His New Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts Of Messi Might Put Me In Jail- Ronaldo by remspotng: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
Cristiano Ronaldo has suggested that rival Lionel Messi didn’t deserve to win the World Cup Golden Ball award this summer after the Real Madrid star joked he would be sent to prison if he gave his real opinion.
Messi beat the likes of World Cup winner Thomas Muller and Colombia's James Rodriguez to the prestigious individual award after scoring four goals in Brazil and steering Argentina to the final, which they lost to Germany.
Read full story here: http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/08/thoughts-of-messi-might-put-me-in-jail.html

(1) (Reply)

Welbeck Keen To Emulate 'idol' Henry At Arsenal / New Bafana Bafana Hope To Upstage Unpredictable Sudan / Onazi, Efe Vows To Win Remaining Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.