Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 (43388 Views)

Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 21st September 2014 / Chelsea Vs Swansea (4 - 2) On 13th September 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by davida222(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
youngdude1: go home boi...u re drunk!
Go over and read all what is above u again carefully and let it sink in. Befor u Quote.
Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by davida222(m): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
That was really fun to watch. If I
had to pick MoTM today, it`s really
hard to decide between Herrera
and Angel. Both were trully
amazing but Herrera for me was
the one today. For 90 mins run up
and down, demanding ball spetacular moves, great technique
and passing, tenacious, always
pressing hard and made alot of
interceptions. Di Maria on the
other hand trully deserves #7.
What a pace, what a strike and
looks so confident. Both registered
1 goal and 1 assist and again, were
simply amazing. Our whole team looked great today. The back line didn`t have much to do so it`s hard to judge them but Evans and Blackett were very good today. Blacket will be a star for our club. Rojo was also very good and worked well with Di Maria. Rafa, well today he just reminded me why I missed him so much in his position. Everything he did was just perfect.
Blind was a surprise for me today.
He was excatly what we needed as
a hard working defensive midfielder to protect the back 2. He looked like he has been playing for a while now in the red shirt. He brought comfort and peace in our midfield so that the others were able focus on their jobs. Really high rating for him also today. Only thing he needs to do is gain a few pounds of muscle so he won`t bounce of so much.
Mata, oh this is excatly the style for
him. He will thrive now if we can
keep it going. He could have score
2 goals if RVP wasn`t in a way. The
lad is going to be a key player for
us this season. Mark my words.
Rooney looked better like all did
with better players surrounded. He
also had 1 goal and assist but his
overall performance was unfortunately below Herrera and Di
Maria. Still good yet far far away
from his best. RVP looked like he
still needs more minutes. Close to
the end of the match he looked
alot better… DDG probably our worst player today due to having almost no work to do. He did great to deny Kranjcar but almost gave a goal away due to his trip into unknown. Evans stayed calm and saved us. Good job. Like the chant for Falcao. He had one good chance but is still returning to his full fitness and confidence. Have no doubt he will be an awesome signing for us.
Januzaj and Valencia were decent,
could have done better on some
occasions though. LVG deserves credit today for picking a good selection and formation. Once the result was in our favour, he also switched formation when Tony and Falcao came on and gave the lads some precious minutes to practice
3-4-1-2. Overall very pleased. Even more pleasing to see our rivals dropping points. And just ecstatic with our new imagesmiley I know it`s hard to expect wins like this every week right away but more of the same please. MORE OF THE SAME
PLEASE.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
lomprico:
PL players go to other leagues n become gods especially to laliga, Mcmanahan, david becham, cristiano ronaldo, bale, robben, suarez,,, the list plenty EPL is d best!

Only Ronaldo has proved his worth, some flopped while some ar yet to prove their worth.
Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lily4star:

Shuuuu, you too were waiting for us to loosse today, for this insult I go follow you cos I need track you down, can't wait cos I like see what Chelsea can do against the redeemed United
okay we will see. Just hola me when u need more lubricant. Can't wait to give it to u for free
Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by kstyle2(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
There's still a lotof work to be done but it's clear we are makin progress albeit, @ a slow pace..against swansea, we conceeded 2 goals, against s'land, we conceeded 1, against burnley and qpr, we've kept clean sheets. That's progress. Lovely display 2day and I think very soon, we will see the 'VANCHESTER' of old

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by IYANGBALI: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
keandre:

I do,that'd be after i wash yo face with half of it
I know Man U has spoilt your week for you,too bad,sowie

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by Lily4star(f): 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
CyracksMrBlogger: okay we will see. Just hola me when u need more lubricant. Can't wait to give it to u for free

Rotflwkmd. ℓ̊ I Lafº°˚=)) =)) ˚°º≈so teyº°˚ ˚=)) =)) °º≈i piss º°˚ ˚º4 body°˚ ˚°º~=)) =)) . Ok Sir, we ll find out in due time
Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by blesszzy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
IYANGBALI: I know Man U has spoilt your week for you,too bad,sowie
Nor mind dat bad belly... As dat ref fall today for field na so our enemies go take dey fall.

7 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by joystone324: 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
Samuel . I see what you mean... Dorothy `s stori is unbelievable... on monday I got a gorgeous Dodge from having made $7126 this munth and-even more than, $10 thousand lass month . with-out any doubt it's the most comfortable job I have ever had . I began this eight months/ago and pretty much straight away began to make more than $80.. per-hour . Read More Here ... www.MoneyKin.Com

Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by experimentist: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
kstyle2: ...wafu cup
thnx
Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by Superstar007(m): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Okay, its official the 1game win, 3 games lose/draw promo is back.
You can't miss this for the world! Same united fans saying "We are simply the best. Watch out for United's next match" will be at large once their losing streak continues and
to think they won a relegation-bound QPR and they are acting like they just struck gold. tongue tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by IYANGBALI: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
blesszzy:
Nor mind dat bad belly... As dat ref fall today for field na so our enemies go take dey fall.
they are all crazy set of people,we win dem go hate,we draw dem go hate,we lose dem go get headache,bunch of haters. We fit no win the league,but top 4 is certain for us

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by DonaldGenes(m): 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
So happy we finally got our first EPL win
Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by coded01: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Real Madrid Fans After Watching Di Maria Magical Show Today Be Like... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by makkitush: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
lomprico:
Even if we are at d bottom, I can see that u are all scared. In John Rambo's voice; "Chelsea!! (Thunder) we are coming to get u!"
sharap,u won get who? Ur master.eeh.
U won make we use koboko flog una.B-)
Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by makkitush: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
Cecediva: hey! Shut up... We are in 9th position tongue tongue
okay,my mistake. But just enjoy it while it lasts cos it comes once in a while. nd eeemmm,finally u will sleep well tonite.:-P:-DB-)
Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by makkitush: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
IYANGBALI: a journey of a thousand miles,begins with a step,just watch us grow
lol, story, blah blah blah nd bullsh*t.
Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by T3amie(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
i swear i predicted d score of this match and i got it right...yipee{DI MARIA AND WAYNE ROONEY} i belive man-utd has the best forward in epl this season
Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by makkitush: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Cecediva: Lol... DI MARIA is hazard and fabregas combined 2geda. I hope u dnt wana compare FALCAO with diego costa. Costa wey stay 4 bench tire when falcao dey athletico sotey dey send am go loan. grin grin
haa,my cece, why u dey talk like this nah. Be sincere please.
Costa>falcoa now.
Hazard & cesc>dimaria.
I hope this will do.
Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by ayusco85(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
CyracksMrBlogger: oh! Sorry Sorry Man utd

Yimu tongue
Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by makkitush: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Cecediva: To all my fellow UNITED fans I LOVE YOU ALL. Our season just begun, i weep for some fake club occupying ist position. what happened to arsenal will be dia portion dis season.

With todays performance alone DI MARIA have just send message to sm yeye rivals. cheesy
chelsea will crush manure.i assure u that.we are the best team now.
Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by berrystunn(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
deeobserver209:
Amen to that.

hahhahahaahahah AMEN TO 4 .0
Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by coolsalm: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by SailorXY: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
squaddy:

So this babboon is also a man united fan? Please we do not need your ilks amongst us.
fvck your mouth shut, this is Man Utd match thread!
Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by squaddy(m): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
SailorXY:
fvck your mouth shut, this is Man Utd match thread!

You have been noticed. Mind blocked babboon..
Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by SailorXY: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
tmosco:
Will choose hazard everytime ova di Maria
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by SailorXY: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
squaddy:

You have been noticed. Mind blocked babboon..
tell this to the unfortunate man you represent tongue
Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by SailorXY: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
DonDiego: Not fully fit, huh? Sounds like a weak alibi to me considering all the loud braggings by ManU fans before his entrance into today's game that he would score at least a goal. Abi na mere shakara be dat?
and who scores a goal every match day

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by rozayjustin(m): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
sadAll this woobishhh mutd fans don d̶̲̥̅̊
make noise mchwww
Re: Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 by Gbengem(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lily4star:

Enemie of Progress. Loooool
so sorry to hurt your feeling actually I stopped giving/receiving free kisses since d outbreak of ebola. Na fear dey catch me the d other time when I dey talk as if d match dey really important to ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ I no jst knw how I go take tell u... cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

PSG Vs Manchester United : UCL (1 - 2) On 20th October 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid : Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 19th August 2014 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 2nd January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.