Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) (7468 Views)

Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same / Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by Andyblaze: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
any contrary view?angry angry

#BITG

1 Like

Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by Nastydroid(m): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
who be dis? show me her pics wit make up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by omolizzy(f): 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
Lol.....na chidinma
Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by kenechukwuj(m): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
Wetin dey her lips
Up make abi? undecided shocked

6 Likes

Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by tobiboss(m): 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
omolizzy: Lol.....na chidinma
talk true?

1 Like

Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
witout make up most Nigerian gals r ugly
Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
Who tell u say make up no dey? undecided
Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by iheanyi40(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
omolizzy: Lol.....na chidinma
who b chidinma

1 Like

Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by opportunist: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
yea who b chidimma wait let me google it

1 Like

Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
1st time in History!
Guys una no look OP moniker? Na AndyBlaze o!
Troll of Life don finally repent grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by amakufrancis(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
true talk
Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by hamzo28(m): 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
Andyblaze: any contrary view?angry angry

#BITG
hmmm
Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by rioemmanuel(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
I never knew andy post things sensible.

Truly,the fear of Ebola in PH is the begining of wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by rattlesnake(m): 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
kai this funny girl again
wont i rest ni undecided
Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by valentineebele(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by valentineebele(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
.a
Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by valentineebele(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by Dabss(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
No makeup?
I guess she has natural lipstick then. undecided
Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by elvisudoh: 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
make I sharpaly dey famz dis babe ooo....lol
[img]http://www.?aff=676[/img]
Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by CircleOfWilis: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pls,What is make up?
Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by BoiledCorn: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
Andyblaze get sense for once. angry
Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by hannesy(f): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
opportunist: yea who b chidimma wait let me google it
no need to google,she is a footballer
Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
What is chidinma?
Who is make up?
Is Andyblaze the lady's moniker?

Before I go forget...up chelseeaaaa

1 Like

Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by Janeify(f): 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
I opened the thread with te thought that i would see something different and i saw this...congrats mr Andy
Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by hatux: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
At last this Andy of a guy get sense for a minute.... Thank GOD o!
Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by EnterPRO: 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
my mind went to Chidinma immediately.
Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Got mad crush on her cus of her petite body
Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by Mayor21(m): 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
Without make up.

With make up.

Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by Pronmix(m): 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
Choi! See my wife.

1 Like

Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 31, 2014
If i hear, when Tonto D dey. grin grin grin
Re: She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) by get2habbay(m): 12:23am On Aug 31, 2014
she thrills me anytime I see her.... wish I could make her ma **fe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reginal Daniel Looking Gorgeous In These Photos / Muyiwa Ademola & Wife Omolara Mark 9th Wedding Anniversary / Fashola's Manchester United Theme Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.