Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Stamford Bridge Has Fallen - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Stamford Bridge Has Fallen (1296 Views)

Chelsea’s Stamford Bridge Has Been Announced As The Host Of The 2013 UEFA Women’ / Chelsea Vs West Bromwich (live From Stamford Bridge, 14th August @5:30pm) / Stamford Bridge The Land Of Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by serege(m): 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2008
It had 2 happen sometime.Chelsea's 89 match unbeaten run has finally been brought 2 a screeching halt by a high flying Liverpool team.A 7th minute deflected goal from Xabi Alonso's boot was enough 2 hand Liverpool the victory.This is indeed a sad day for Blues fans the world over.
Re: Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by tundetire: 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2008
;Ds
Re: Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by toshmann(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2008
stabford bridge has fallen down
fallen down, fallen down

stanford bridge has fallen down,
my dear scousers grin

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha

we never walk alone
Re: Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by tundetire: 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2008
the downfall of chelsea is the beginning of lifting for Arsenal. Liverpool will soon develop liver problem, hull city will soon fall, Manchester united will soon be disunited paving the way for Arsenal's rising. Gunners for life.
Re: Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by A40(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2008
tundetire:

the downfall of chelsea is the beginning of lifting for Arsenal. Liverpool will soon develop liver problem, hull city will soon fall, Manchester united will soon be disunited paving the way for Arsenal's rising. Gunners for life.
Correct guy grin.Please preach the message to them
Re: Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2008
tundetire:

You forgot Arsenal will soon burn out

Hull will Hallucinate

Liverfool is fooling themselves

Chelsea will never recover- Not with Malouda and Anelka

Man Utd all the Way.
Re: Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by ndumart: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2008
tundetire:

I laugh in vernacular
Arsenal Ko Arsenal ni.

United all d way
Re: Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by Okijajuju1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2008
darefestus:

Liverfool is fooling themselves

Boy you must be smoking that cheap stuff.

Liverpool! 2009 You beta get with the program.

We shall never walk alone.
Re: Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by virgie(f): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2008
tundetire:

I couldn't agree with you more.
Chelsea - Sour looser!
Arsenal - Na you biko!
Re: Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by segy2g(m): 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2008
U wish, YNWA, Slowly, but surely, under the radar screen we will get there by May,

Re: Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2008
Liverpool fans with premature ejaculations. tongue
Re: Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by tundetire: 5:55am On Oct 27, 2008
Darefestus, we have not yet unleached some of our remaining Arsenals not to talk of Eduado coming very soon. E gba, Eti gbe, by December, we would very clear on top of the League. Gunners forever grin grin grin
Re: Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by chusben(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2008
This is the begining of phase 2 . We shall see who laugh last, UNITED 4 EVER
Re: Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by chidipupay(m): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2008
The fact that the record has been broken dosen't mean dat chelsea is out of the league. U guys can brag as long as you want but i know dat chelsea will do the overtaking this year. the league has just started and it is going to be very very tough for everybody.
Re: Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2008
The virginity of Stamford Bridge is gone.
I feel like crying for a minute.

Can it be regained??
Re: Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by chidipupay(m): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2008
person wey loose her virginity after 89 years,game never try? abeg na when ur club loose her own virginity at 3 shey. ashawo grin
Re: Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by teeboy034(m): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2008
we will surely revenge! i knw that!
Re: Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by coolguyz(m): 10:59am On Oct 27, 2008
who mentioned ARSENAL, (hissing!!), despite fact that we beat chelsea, i still fear them as the major threat to us breaking our 18year jinx of the premier title. premiership is not for lilly-livered lollipop sucking boys jare. arsenal is yet to play any of the top teams and hv lost 2 matches already. i'm sure by time champions league and FA cup start proper, they start fizzling out as usual.
man utd nko?, we may hv wrapped up the whole thing before u guys accelerate and step on the gas, u cldnt beat everton at our backyard fa.
to all KOPites, we mean business this tym and considering fact that we hvnt yet gotten to our steam which is usually in second half of the season, yet we'r picking up the right results is enuf warning signal

BEWARE, We Never Walk Alone!

live from Anfield!
Re: Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by walttt(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2008
who mentioned ARSENAL, (hissing!!), despite fact that we beat chelsea, i still fear them as the major threat to us breaking our 18year jinx of the premier title. premiership is not for lilly-livered lollipop sucking boys jare. arsenal is yet to play any of the top teams and hv lost 2 matches already. i'm sure by time champions league and FA cup start proper, they start fizzling out as usual.
man utd nko?, we may hv wrapped up the whole thing before u guys accelerate and step on the gas, u cldnt beat everton at our backyard fa.
to all KOPites, we mean business this time and considering fact that we hvnt yet gotten to our steam which is usually in second half of the season, yet we'r picking up the right results is enough warning signal

BEWARE, We Never Walk Alone

dude u say my team aint got no shit on ya? don't wori we wld stun u guys at anfield and ashburton grove. Gunners for life.
Re: Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by otoidea(m): 1:45am On Oct 29, 2008
dem just chop all the liver come pull down the bridge! lol
Re: Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by nyabinghi(m): 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2008
Arse fools can only boast. What happened against fulham and hull city. Arsenal to lose 4 times at home this season.
Hull,man u,liverpool and tottenham.
Re: Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by switch47(m): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2009
it is no longer news stamford bridge no longer exist. chelsea is long dead and buried!! chelsea is finished!! what a waste!!
Re: Stamford Bridge Has Fallen by Cristalz(f): 11:27am On Feb 04, 2009

(1)

Alvaro Arbeloa Passes Medical And His Now A Real Madrid Player / John Obi Mikel’s Position At Chelsea Threaten By A New Brazilian Midfielder / Unbeaten Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.