Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Google demand for kellyjoesteve blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google demand for kellyjoesteve blog (627 Views)

An Analysis Of Supply And Demand For Confectionery Products, I Need Advice / Get These 4 Hot In Demand Traffic Softwares And Get Over 10k Daily Visitors / Lucurative & Heavy Demand: Writing Facebook B2c Integration Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google demand for kellyjoesteve blog by kellyjoesteve: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hi everyone, pls i just want to take this time out and plead with all who love's my post or site. Google demand that five to six people everyday must click on advert on my site www.kellyjoesteve..com for me to reach my target. Please it doesn't take time help ur brother, if you love me or even if you don please visit my site and click on the advert. And your friend and brother and who knows tomorrow i may have something you want and believe me i will not waste time doing just that for you thank you love you all.
Re: Google demand for kellyjoesteve blog by deloon(m): 12:17am On Aug 31, 2014
undecided
Re: Google demand for kellyjoesteve blog by kellyjoesteve: 8:12am On Aug 31, 2014
Go to your blog dashboard click on new post as if you want to write a new post click on the html past the code there and publish that is all
Re: Google demand for kellyjoesteve blog by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
kellyjoesteve: Go to your blog dashboard click on new post as if you want to write a new post click on the html past the code there and publish that is all

just like that, Paste HTML code and publish,You are publishing only "ads".........WTF ? *dies*

this probably the craziest thing I've heard this year .

BTW,I might just click your AdSense till you are banned grin grin grin
Cutiexprincex: THANKS SO MUCH
(1) But i wrote adsense as the title nd it display on my blog,hope dat doesnt mean anything?
(2) Please help me to check if my blog is ok or needs any adjustment.. http://www.pejuliciouz..com
Please am sorry for asking too much question....
Delete that post,you add your AdS to the sidebar.of your blog or ,under a post's title or the end of a post (that place before the comment box).You don't make it (ad) a whole post,People just gon' take a break from visiting your blog because it shows you are just money hungry...

To add AdSense to your sidebar(s)

Go to your dashboard ==> Layout ==> the web view of your blog is presented,Click on "add a gadget,",wait till a box pops up and scroll down till you find the item named "AdSense",Configure the ads color and others,click "SAVE" ..open your blog in another tab,your AdSense is live

To add it beneath your Post header

Go to your AdSense account, get your code, then Google "AdSense ad converter" or "AdSense Parsing Tool"...
Enter your AdSense code to the Box provided on the ad converter page and click "Parse Code" (or any other thing you find there), Copy the code and paste somewhere safe...

remember to also take a backup of your template by either Copying the whole codes and pasting somewhere safe OR just download it

take a look at your template,search for "<div class='post-header-line-1'>" Paste the "Parsed Code" after this line (the one you did the other time)

To add it to your post footer

Follow the above steps I.e the parsing of the code and blah blah blah....

search for <p class='post-footer-line post-footer-line-3'>.and paste the code after this line...

P.S --- there may be a slash in the codes I told you to search for, Like <p class='post-footer-line post-footer-line-3'/>

Do have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Google demand for kellyjoesteve blog by kellyjoesteve: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Thanks for breaking it down for my friend, i was only thinking for the first time i he needs to do that Befor adjusting it the way he wants. Thanks so much you are really a friend dear.
Re: Google demand for kellyjoesteve blog by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
kellyjoesteve: Thanks for breaking it down for my friend, i was only thinking for the first time i he needs to do that Befor adjusting it the way he wants. Thanks so much you are really a friend dear.
You're welcome sir.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Website Similar To Www.aaa-profit.com / Photo Album In Php/mysql / How To Create A Simple Php/mysql Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.