Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,031 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. (1725 Views)

Things Interviewers Say That Confirm You Won't Get An Offer / How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers / 5 Solid Reasons Why You Didn't Hear Back From The Interviewers/recruiters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by bancholes(m): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
I urgently need just 6 interviewer to join a team of researchers for a face to face research survey study in lagos state which involves using maps on tablet phones to locate your respondents. Prospective interviewer must smart, trustworthy, faithful, diligent have great interviewing skills and ability to work under minimal supervision. Remuneration is great compared to other players in research industry. Minimum qualification: OND. Industrial training students can also apply. I know most people will think this is a scam. Seriously, it is for real.Deadline: 2nd September, 2014.

Many people who called me kept asking me about how much is the pay. All things being equal, if you complete the exact number of interviews to be done on this project which is 4 interviews in a day and working for a period of about 26 days on this project. Mondays to saturday. You are entitled to a transport fare of 1500 per day. Irrespective of where you are going to. Be it agege, ketu, ikoyi, bariga, akowonjo, Victoria island, Egan, ikotun and so on, your transport fee is 1500 per day. You are being paid daily. 1500 *26 = 39000.
You also have an average of about 42000 as payment for the job. This is not a permanent job but rather a contract or temporary job. The duration of the project is an average of 26 days.
Thanks all.
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by Worksunlimited: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
What is the research all about?... you could holla at me on whatsapp via 08025667178, make we discuss proper!
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by bancholes(m): 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
You are meant to interview people basically on how they allocate their income during shopping or when making budget form shopping.
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by bancholes(m): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
Meanwhile houses to visit have been marked on google earth. So we will trace the building using google earth and Google maps.
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by bancholes(m): 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
So I should be the one to call u. As if am begging for peopleto come work. OK, keep waiting for me to call you. If you are interested, send your CV to my mail.
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by bancholes(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2014
Please if interested, just email me your CV. Some nigerians are so funny, they kept flashing me. Thats why I didnt want to include my number in the first instance. Plz no one should flash me, if u have seen my number initially, I have deleted it. I will contact any one that I consider for the job. Thanks all.
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by bancholes(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
Most people who called me kept asking me about how much is the pay. All things being equal, if you complete the exact number of interviews to be done on this project which is 4 interviews in a day and working for a period of about 26 days on this project. Mondays to saturday. You are entitled to a transport fare of 1500 per day. Irrespective of where you are going to. Be it agege, ketu, ikoyi, bariga, akowonjo, Victoria island, Egan, ikotun and so on, your transport fee is 1500 per day. You are being paid daily. 1500 *26 = 39000.
You also have an average of about 42000 as payment for the job. This is not a permanent job but rather a contract or temporary job. The duration of the project is an average of 26 days.
Thanks all.
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by Galads(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
bancholes: Most people who called me kept asking me about how much is the pay. All things being equal, if you complete the exact number of interviews to be done on this project which is 4 interviews in a day and working for a period of about 26 days on this project. Mondays to saturday. You are entitled to a transport fare of 1500 per day. Irrespective of where you are going to. Be it agege, ketu, ikoyi, bariga, akowonjo, Victoria island, Egan, ikotun and so on, your transport fee is 1500 per day. You are being paid daily. 1500 *26 = 39000.
Thanks all.
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
Op that your email address is invalid... pls rectify it.
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by bancholes(m): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
So my email is not valid. And I have received nothing less than 30 CVs.
Taiwo.cci@gmail.com.
This one I am receiving too much CV from female, I hope u people can work and not form ajebutter for me. I prefer guys o. This is work oooo.
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
bancholes: So my email is not valid. And I have received nothing less than 30 CVs.
Taiwo.cci@gmail.com.
This one I am receiving too much CV from female, I hope u people can work and not form ajebutter for me. I prefer guys o. This is work oooo.
Sir I'm female and I applied. I'm not the lazy type that is why I showed interest in the job you will be glad you selected me. wink
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by bancholes(m): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
@ dovequeen, what is your name?
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
bancholes: @ dovequeen, what is your name?
I dnt want to mention my name here but I called you and we spoke 4 abt 3mins that was 7hrs ago. Was trying to ask you the location. smiley
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by bancholes(m): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
Okkk.
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by Galads(m): 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
bancholes: Okkk.
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by bancholes(m): 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
@ dovequeen. Okkk. But send me a mail now. Cos I spoke with about 3 female dis mrng.
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by bancholes(m): 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
@ yesma. What is it you want to discuss wit me? I have removed my number and not adding it back. Those who initially saw it are quite lucky. My message has been edited to provide answers to any questns. So wat do u want to ask me again? If not satisfied, send me a mail. Thanks.
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by Galads(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
bancholes: @ yesma. What is it you want to discuss wit me? I have removed my number and not adding it back. Those who initially saw it are quite lucky. My message has been edited to provide answers to any questns. So wat do u want to ask me again? If not satisfied, send me a mail. Thanks.
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by JECU: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
sent
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by bancholes(m): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
I appreciate everyone for applying. But plz no one should send me any CV again. I have gotten enough CVs to screen from already.Thanks all for your understanding.
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by Pweezy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
bancholes: I appreciate everyone for applying. But plz no one should send me any CV again. I have gotten enough CVs to screen from already.Thanks all for your understanding.
apologies for sendin in my cv late..im interested and wud be lookin forward to get a positive response..
thanks in anticipation
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by truborn9ja: 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Am in... am a graduate of statistics from UNN...Survey is part of our work as statistician....prolifikchap@gmail.com
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by bancholes(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
First day training gone by. Thanks to those who didn't show up, coz I won't invite u again. I learnt some people thought its multi level marketing stuff.. Nope, so sorry. This is market research interviewer's job.
To those that came, u will get feedback by friday.
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by Pweezy(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wot. Abt dose wu got training invites today slated. For tomorow
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by bancholes(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
Follow what is in your invite.
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by lekzy007(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
bancholes: Follow what is in your invite.
Jst sent ma CV now and wish to work with you sir,amoolekann@gmail.com
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by 1miccza: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Is this Bankole Olatunbosun@ OP
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by bancholes(m): 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Am not bankole olatunbosun.
Re: 6 Interviewers Urgently Needed To Join A Team Of Researchers. by hausadreturn(m): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
sisipelebe:
Op that your email address is invalid... pls rectify it.
Hello...
I saw something that you sent when another person sent a vacancy for transcription.
That was an unacceptable statement.
You don't even know the person and you made that statement.
I didn't want to reply there because there was no need to escalate issues. But that was wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Inec Calling!!!! / CSO- Customer Sales Officer Need / Unilag College Of Medicine Calls For Recruitment Test. Who Else Is With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.