Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping (14477 Views)

When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) / How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by henryobinna(m): 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
femi4:
Playstore remains the official and trusted link for Android apps. Since the app is on playstore, providing OTA download link or direct download link on your blog is unnecessary
Definitely!!! PLaystore remains and is still the official and trusted download site/app for android apps, but seun saying it contains an unsecured downloadis what I don't get.
Besides my blog is more like a download site for every app/game i do a review on, so I won't finish writing a review on an app and still allow the reader to stroll down to playstore in order to download it where as he can just download it with just one click.

Hope you get where am driving at??
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by femi4: 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
henryobinna:
Definitely!!! PLaystore remains and is still the official and trusted download site/app for android apps, but seun saying it contains an unsecured downloadis what I don't get.
Besides my blog is more like a download site for every app/game i do a review on, so I won't finish writing a review on an app and still allow the reader to stroll down to playstore in order to download it where as he can just download it with just one click.

Hope you get where am driving at??
That's a wrong approach, after review of every app, the downlink should take you to the official download site. That is the standard, many people have downloaded virus infected app with your approach

Any other link will always carry the "untrusted" even if it is virus free

1 Like

Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by henryobinna(m): 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
femi4:
That's a wrong approach, after review of every app, the downlink should take you to the official download site. That is the standard, many people have downloaded virus infected app with your approach

Any other link will always carry the "untrusted" even if it is virus free

if you want us to talk more about this am ready.
tell me, what happens to apps that are not on google play
oh you mean they shouldn't be downloaded anymore because they're not on play store therefore should be tagged 'insecure download' or 'virus infested'

Mr. man , on the internet more than 50% of download sites host their files outside google play, like me i can't remember when last i used the playstore.

its just the stuuupid ISPs i would son start hosting my own files.... People who like being led all the time are the ones who are supposed to be arguing this irrelevancy.
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
just bcoz diz site don dey on top of the world doesnt mean u shud jz ban ppl anyhow and invade their privacy, we that are downloading our apps from oda sites are aware of the implcations so why saying playstore is the most secure and blah blah blah... why not go n say it in front of the owner of www.appsapk.com , even if d fone get virus sef, shey nah u dey give us money wey we go take repair am? *As if all the apps on their fones are downloaded from playstore* secure ko, pedicure ni
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by henryobinna(m): 3:05am On Dec 06, 2014
ty265:
just bcoz diz site don dey on top of the world doesnt mean u shud jz ban ppl anyhow and invade their privacy, we that are downloading our apps from oda sites are aware of the implcations so why saying playstore is the most secure and blah blah blah... why not go n say it in front of the owner of www.appsapk.com , even if d fone get virus sef, shey nah u dey give us money wey we go take repair am? *As if all the apps on their fones are downloaded from playstore* secure ko, pedicure ni
my brother oh.... Mr.man just come dey drag with me with me oh .. thank GOD you too get my point.

guys want bring me down but GOD pass them tongue

the guy had the full confidence because his oga seun termed it insecure
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by funmike83(f): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2015
Pls wat of bbm. The new bbm is somehow too. I can't download full pix on the new bbm version
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by MGeey(f): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
What of windows phone please?
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by SexyCeline(f): 4:17pm On May 30, 2017
henryobinna:
you're very funny... your clicking the link changes nothing.... if you read through lines in this post you would have noticed the name, you're just unnecessarily hating, if you get the name, you'll still go to google or other sites to search for it, but clicking my link will give you a direct download link(am not forcing you oh) maybe you're just hating. those who need it have already clicked n testifying.
besides, if you follow my topics you'll know I don't unnecessarily post links to accomplish a task, I just give links as the source.
tell me,how am I surposed to just tell you the name of the app when its already available with direct download link of my blog. try n be neutral in what ever you do.

thanks
pls help with the link to download asap. tnx
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by ApksForFree: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
Many of other sites are popular to download APKS. Lakhs of download are done from other source of download, this does not mean that they are not secure. You go and check [url]apksforfree.com[/url]. If you still doubt go and download https://www.apksforfree.com/anydesk-remote-control-apk/.
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping by Apksall: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2022
as nowadays there are plenty of application otg platform, which is paid ones but what if you get all of your favorite ones for free of cost then do visit tele Latino apk[/url]=https://www.apksall.com/tele-latino-apk/ [/url]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xiaomi MI Pad 4 Officially Launched With 6,000mah Battery - Full Specification / Opsson D1 / NCC To Check Activities Of BBM, Whatsapp, Wechat, Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.