Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

What_is_your_must_listed_christain_music - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What_is_your_must_listed_christain_music (472 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What_is_your_must_listed_christain_music by kingui(m): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
Must times we find our selfs rolling round one music over and over agin, sometimes we understand why at other times we do not.
So which christain music do you like rolling around ever time and day
Re: What_is_your_must_listed_christain_music by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
"Shake that booty that Jesus gave you
Shale that booty in the name of the Lord"
cool
Sends me to the spirit world. grin

1 Like

Re: What_is_your_must_listed_christain_music by emmyskies(m): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Apatheist: "Shake that booty that Jesus gave you
Shale that booty in the name of the Lord"
cool
Sends me to the spirit world. grin
I pity you. You will regret the day you were born into this world if you don't repent

(1) (Reply)

Ridiculous! Will You Call Him A Man of God? / Burning Of Over 200 Motorcycles By Delta Commissioner Of Transport Back Fired. / Hell Is Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.