Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Gold Or Accessories - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Gold Or Accessories (11039 Views)

Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gold Or Accessories by dupsypage(f): 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2008
For me ,
i prefer gold, m not too freak bou accesories,post ur views in here with pics

Re: Gold Or Accessories by iice(f): 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2008
I love gold kiss kiss kiss
Love jewelry - not that i wear them all the time, i mostly just decorate my table with them grin
Re: Gold Or Accessories by spikedcylinder: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2008
I hate Gold! I can still tolerate the white ones, as ear pieces but neck ? Inyama!

I love me my heavy accessories. My friends would say it is "talika" mentality but I like it like that jare. cheesy
Re: Gold Or Accessories by yebarbie(f): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I hate Gold! I can still tolerate the white ones, as ear pieces but neck ? Inyama!

I love me my heavy accessories. My friends would say it is "talika" mentality but I like it like that jare. cheesy

That makes two of us! I hate gold myself but am ok with the white ones.
I love heavy accessories as well, not only beads, just anything that can be put on the neck
Re: Gold Or Accessories by TOYOSI20(f): 7:36am On Jan 15, 2009
Both!!!

depend on the outfit and occasion, cool wink
Re: Gold Or Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 6:35am On Jan 18, 2009
~I Love Gold Jewellery!! grin Besides i always see buying or Owning Gold Jewellery as an Investment! A very good one at that! If One's ever skint,the option of selling is Appealing!!

~I find that i have a wide range of variety as in Colours/Shape/Size/Designs with accessories that are not Gold than i have with Gold Jewellery! - I can be flexsible with how i want to accessorize!! Having said that,I Really wouldnt Trade in my Gold for Basic accessories  cheesy  My Gold Jewellery Is My Most Prized Collection!! I Prefer 18/14/22ct to 9ct Gold tho!! I dont like the pale yellow of 9ct gold!

~I like the Two/Three Tones Rose,White or Yellow Rings,Braclets & Necklaces! I also like the Charm braclets ~ Kiss/Figaro/Celtic Designs : Gem Stones & Diamonds  are to die For!- I love to collect different pendants,i even have the cute Cartoon character ones For my Son tongue - Absolutely Hate loosing Gold Jewellery!! I tend to loose the Hoops & Studs Earings  Always left with one  & Braclets !! angry  Dont mind loosing accessories at all! grin

Re: Gold Or Accessories by iice(f): 7:47am On Jan 18, 2009
grin grin MC My sentiments exactly.
I got the love of gold from my mother, she invested in them.
I love the 18/22ct too. The lower carats are dull.
I used to loose my earrings so i stopped wearing them and kept them aside and since am allergic to other metals (on my ears) i stopped wearing earrings grin

Awww what cartoon characters did you get for him?
Although there are some guys who gold jewelry don't fit, and there are some who. . .hmmmm kiss
Re: Gold Or Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2009
iice:

grin grin MC My sentiments exactly.
[b]I got the love of gold from my mother, she invested in them.[/b]I love the 18/22ct too. The lower carats are dull.
I used to loose my earrings so i stopped wearing them and kept them aside and since am allergic to other metals (on my ears) i stopped wearing earrings grin

Awww what cartoon characters did you get for him?
Although there are some guys who gold jewelry don't fit, and there are some who. . .hmmmm kiss

~Very Smart woman your Mum wink

~I have so many odd pairs of earrings,so i junk punk it up & wear the odd ones grin

~I got Pooh ~ Mickey Mouse ~A Frog ~Donald Duck Pendants . . the more colourful ones peel off tho,& thats the beauty about them the array of colours!

~My love for Gold blind-sighted me into getting Braclets,Chain,Pendants & Rings for my son when he was born!! Wont be in a hurry to buy him anymore!! That son of mine chews on Jewellery shocked if he wasnt yanking off the braclets,he was chewing on the pendants,doesnt like the rings,they dont even fit his fingers no more cry Still kept them tho! cheesy Finally Given up on buying him any!! What was i thinking anyways undecided - He was only a toddler then & i suppose could get away with been blinged up !! grin

Re: Gold Or Accessories by iice(f): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2009
Awww those are cute.
You should keep his jewelry till when he's older.
When i was younger, i had like sets of earrings from my godmothers and due to always loosing my earrings, my mother kept them aside till i was older.
Re: Gold Or Accessories by Riskie(f): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2009
I love gold!!!!!! 18k is the best though. I find anything higher than that a little toooo shiny and higher karats are too delicate for a 'gragra' person like me lol. I love charm bracelets and all sizes of hoops. Plus like MC said it's a great investment. Thank God I live where I can get it so easily cheesy
Re: Gold Or Accessories by tope2000(f): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2009
I love white Gold but i am into accessories more kiss
Re: Gold Or Accessories by tRoOE(f): 2:54am On Jan 25, 2009
I would like to wear accessories but I get skin irritation from things like that
I love Gold, and not the white Gold but the real one, Gold is only what I wear
I don't wear the 14 carat Gold, they hurt my ears grin
But i loff the Saudi gold kiss kiss, my dad bought me this set the last time he was in Saudi Arabia, i fall in love wit it
Re: Gold Or Accessories by Pepeye(f): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2009
really got a penchant for the white gold

both it has to do with what fits what . . . . the outfit !
Re: Gold Or Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 3:21am On Jan 26, 2009
tRoOE:

I would like to wear accessories but I get skin irritation from things like that
I love Gold, and not the white Gold but the real one, Gold is only what I wear
I don't wear the 14 carat Gold, they hurt my ears grin
But i loff the Saudi gold kiss kiss, my dad bought me this set the last time he was in Saudi Arabia, i fall in love wit it

~ grin You're allergic to Lower "Carats" shocked cheesy cool
Re: Gold Or Accessories by busygirl(f): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2009
I love accessories. I Av got loads. At least for now, that's wot i can afford! Maybe,When I grow older, i 'ld be wearing Gold just like my mum cheesy
Re: Gold Or Accessories by funkybaby(f): 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2009
@topic

it depends on the outfit i am wearing.

I prefer simple white gold jewellery though.
Re: Gold Or Accessories by tRoOE(f): 1:49am On Jan 28, 2009
mohawkchic:

~ grin You're allergic to Lower "Carats" shocked cheesy cool
No i just hate 14 carats, they look too cheap for me
American 14 carats left a mark on my neck, and i found they ugly, they are too yellow for my liking
They change for easily
I luv to sleep with my gold necklace, i bath with it, basically do everything with it, i only change it when am going out to my outing gold
I cherish Gold a lot kiss, am addicted to expensive Gold grin cool
Re: Gold Or Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2009
tRoOE:

No i just hate 14 carats, they look too cheap for me
American 14 carats left a mark on my neck, and i found they ugly, they are too yellow for my liking
They change for easily
I luv to sleep with my gold necklace, i bath with it, basically do everything with it, i only change it when am going out to my outing gold

I cherish Gold a lot kiss, am addicted to expensive Gold grin cool

~Thats what i love the most about wearing Gold . . no fear of it changing colour on you! Sometimes i tend to forget i have on fashion-jewellery accessories & will puff Perfume/Body splash,only for it to change to Copper! cheesy Hate it! angry

~Me & You Both!! Expensive Gold is like a Magnet!
Re: Gold Or Accessories by Tgirl4real(f): 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2009
I love both depending on the occasion and attire, but to be sincere, i am a gold person o cheesy
Re: Gold Or Accessories by tRoOE(f): 5:57am On Jan 29, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Thats what i love the most about wearing Gold . . no fear of it changing colour on you! Sometimes i tend to forget i have on fashion-jewellery accessories & will puff Perfume/Body splash,only for it to change to Copper! cheesy Hate it! angry

~Me & You Both!! Expensive Gold is like a Magnet!

LOL na you wonder why I don't wear them
Let not 4get it has more value in the future cheesy cheesy
Re: Gold Or Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2009
tRoOE:

LOL na you wonder why I don't wear them
Let not 4get it has more value in the future cheesy cheesy

~ It certainly does! All the more reason why collecting is so much fun! I recall Buying a Gold Necklace w/ my Summer Job paycheck when i was 16 . . .dam am getting old! grin still have it,i had my star sign engraved on the pendant & my Name at the back . . cool!
Re: Gold Or Accessories by Naijagarl(f): 2:06am On Jan 31, 2009
I dont really care for silver or gold at all but i LOOOOOOOve beads, theyre so versatile. In fact anything smooth and colourful and bright would suit me just fine  smiley
I also love wooden accesories, id pick these over silver or gold anyday anytime cool

Re: Gold Or Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 2:57am On Jan 31, 2009
~They are beautiful Naijagarl  wink
Re: Gold Or Accessories by Outstrip(f): 4:14am On Feb 09, 2009
Apart from my engagement and weddng ring I own no gold. I wear alot of bright colored beads. Even when I wear all black or all white I always wear bright colored beads and shoes and I always get compliments even from gold loving Nigerians.
Re: Gold Or Accessories by Seun(m): 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2009
I don't get it. Are there no gold accessories?
Re: Gold Or Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2009
~There Are Gold Accessories! A Large selection of Gold Jewelry Accessories actually: from Rings, Bracelets, Watches,Earings,Brooches, Necklaces,Hairpins etc. . . But It Isnt As Diversed As Fashion , Costume, Imitated, Gold-Plated Jewelry tho. . . . All Gold Accessories Are Either White,Bronze or Yellow Gold & Differ in Carats,Sizes & Designs!
Re: Gold Or Accessories by mohawkchic(f): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2009
~I Like!~

Re: Gold Or Accessories by bluespice(f): 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2009
why isnt silver in the mix
gold is too bright for me
tho the only thing i can wear on my ears without thinking of a sore or going for months unending without bothering to remove
i kid okay maybe weeks tongue is gold
but i would rather it was silver
i have this strong addiction to anything remotely silver tongue
te versatality and simpleness of silver makes it my everyday accessory of choice
i have a buncha necklaces that when i wear, i rarely ever take em off
until i need to either change em or just clean em

i love me silver jare grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Gold Or Accessories by Moyola(f): 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2009
Any for me jare!! smiley
Re: Gold Or Accessories by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2009
@Moyola
u no get choice
Re: Gold Or Accessories by maedan(f): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2009
gold is good o! What's dat saying again? "good as gold?" I prefer gold anyday, it's more classy n less fussy than beads and other costume jewelry. Also, wearing gold feels kind of sexy, i don't know why. Not heavy duty stuff, just simple, authentic and elegant will do me just fine! cheesy
Re: Gold Or Accessories by Riskie(f): 8:00am On Feb 11, 2009
WOW MC! Those are beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sneakers Lovers! Check In Here !!!!its Twice As Nice / Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine / Ironing-A-Thon: Kogi's Abdulfattah El-Okene Takes On 200-Hour Marathon For GWR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.