Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

If Any Of You Has A Website, Then You'll Like This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If Any Of You Has A Website, Then You'll Like This (700 Views)

Have A Blog And Would Like To Change Your Blogger Url To A .com.ng .com / Why You Should Stop Using A ..com Or .wordpress Domain / Trick To Sell A Blog Legally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Any Of You Has A Website, Then You'll Like This by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 31, 2014
So you have a new Blogger website, but you want to make it look and feel more like a real website. Well then I have a solution to that little conundrum of yours.

I call it the Aggressive Blogger. I initially created it for myself to save time with codes when I created a new website, but then I packed most of my codes into separate text files and stored them in a ZIP file. I update it monthly and the kit currently contains 32 several useful CSS and HTML codes for converting a Blogger website into a real website. Some of the current codes include:

Custom Background CSS
Remove Image Border CSS
Rounded Post Corners CSS
Attribution Removal CSS
Mouse-Over Italics HTML
Text Shadows CSS
Inner Box Shadow HTML
Remove Newer Posts Link CSS
and more!

Here is an example or a sample of one of the results => http://www.pioneervalleyballet.org/

Contents (Version 0.1.3)
CSS

Borders CSS, First Letter CSS, Pop Out Links CSS, Remove Home, Newer, and Older Posts CSS, Remove Image Borders CSS, Remove Newer Posts CSS, Remove Older Posts CSS, Remove No Posts CSS, Rounded Corners CSS, Text Shadows CSS, Transparency CSS, Inner Box Shadow CSS, Outer Box Shadow CSS, Outline Text CSS, Remove Default Image Borders CSS, Centred Blog Header CSS, Centred Post Header CSS, Centred Date Header CSS, Centred Page Tabs CSS, Decrease Post Title and Date Header Spacing CSS, Mouse-Over Italic Links

HTML

Snowfall Effect HTML, Remove Posts From Main Page Only HTML, Christmas Bell Corner Decoration HTML, Posts (Atom) Removal HTML, Attribution Removal HTML, Inner Box Shadow HTML, Outer Box Shadow HTML.

I shall be expanding it. There is a total of 32 several CSS and HTML codes.

I am giving out my codes for only N3,000.

Give me a call on 08166234713 on how i to get it.
Re: If Any Of You Has A Website, Then You'll Like This by ewsngr(m): 7:12am On Aug 31, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Any Of You Has A Website, Then You'll Like This by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Well?
Re: If Any Of You Has A Website, Then You'll Like This by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
how to use mtn night plan 24/7 on pc *new* to read the tutorial click the link http://www.viclodge.xyz/2014/09/how-to-use-mtn-night-plan-247-on-pc.html
Re: If Any Of You Has A Website, Then You'll Like This by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
vicdayo: how to use mtn night plan 24/7 on pc *new* to read the tutorial click the link http://www.viclodge.xyz/2014/09/how-to-use-mtn-night-plan-247-on-pc.html

Who is this disrespectful one who derails a thread for his selfish benefits?
Re: If Any Of You Has A Website, Then You'll Like This by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
ribechi:

Who is this disrespectful one who derails a thread for his selfish benefits?

you talked has if your offers are free.
Re: If Any Of You Has A Website, Then You'll Like This by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
vicdayo:

you talked has if your offers are free.

Is there any relationship between what I do and what you do? You could have started off your own thread rather than derail another person's.

Read your statement. It is not "has" but "as".
Re: If Any Of You Has A Website, Then You'll Like This by naijarates(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: If Any Of You Has A Website, Then You'll Like This by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 08, 2014
What is that for?

(1) (Reply)

Questions On Domain Flipping / Hwebs Concept - Website Design In Nigeria | Social Media Marketing | SEO / Is It Intelligent Of The DSS To Accuse APC Of Hacking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.