Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Is It Intelligent Of The DSS To Accuse APC Of Hacking? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Intelligent Of The DSS To Accuse APC Of Hacking? (684 Views)

Anyalekwa Of Igbere TV Building A House After DSS Arrest (Pics) / Ethical Hacking Books, Tools, Tutorials / Hacking: How To Back Up Your Wordpress Site To Google Drive And Restore Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Intelligent Of The DSS To Accuse APC Of Hacking? by cbrass(m): 3:52am On Jan 08, 2015
Programmers Pls Let's answer this question.

They claim they saw some video tutorials on hacking on some confiscated systems from APC data centers does that make you an hacker over night? Besides I don't think INEC have any online data center so How does hacking come to play here. ??

Please educate us
Re: Is It Intelligent Of The DSS To Accuse APC Of Hacking? by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 08, 2015
Its best to condemn the act of election malpractice by any party. Stop being biased.
Re: Is It Intelligent Of The DSS To Accuse APC Of Hacking? by cbrass(m): 4:37am On Jan 08, 2015
Billyonaire:
Its best to condemn the act of election malpractice by any party. Stop being biased.

Can you comment like a coder and Stop talking like a lane man undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Intelligent Of The DSS To Accuse APC Of Hacking? by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 08, 2015
It is very stupid of DSS. Sounds like campaign accusations from the other party.
Re: Is It Intelligent Of The DSS To Accuse APC Of Hacking? by alabiyemmy(m): 5:50am On Jan 08, 2015
If they had accused PDP of the same offence I am sure you would have been jubilating.

1 Like

Re: Is It Intelligent Of The DSS To Accuse APC Of Hacking? by cbrass(m): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2015
alabiyemmy:
If they had accused PDP of the same offence I am sure you would have been jubilating.

Jubilating for what
Re: Is It Intelligent Of The DSS To Accuse APC Of Hacking? by josieboy55(m): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2015
cbrass:
Programmers Pls Let's answer this question.

They claim they saw some video tutorials on hacking on some confiscated systems from APC data centers does that make you an hacker over night? Besides I don't think INEC have any online data center so How does hacking come to play here. ??

Please educate us

Maybe APC officials went into their offline data center as spirits . Its very funny sha
Re: Is It Intelligent Of The DSS To Accuse APC Of Hacking? by cbrass(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
josieboy55:

Maybe APC officials went into their offline data center as spirits . Its very funny sha

The thing funny o. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"Blogging"-how Did Bloggers Cope With Nigeria Electricity In Updating Their Site / Please Webmaster I Need Your Opinion / Blog Review- Bloggers And Webmasters Kindly Help Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.