Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great (3525 Views)

Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] / Adaeze Yobo Finally Reveals Her Pregnancy In Style.. / Uche Jombo Speaks After Losing Her Pregnancy... Inspirational Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great by jaylister(m): 12:38am On Aug 31, 2014
Kelly Roland who be 33-years-old now no reason the belle way she get, with her belle see the kind of exercise she dey do to make her strong gidigba. If you look her well you go see the shoe them dey call Nike Sneakers and Nike Cap nai she wear so with brazier way b like white o. the exercise she dey do so good for women way get belle o, if ur wife get belle abeg make sure she do tinz like dis, e go help her well well.

Source: http://jokebase..com/2014/08/look-at-what-kelly-roland-is-doing-even.html

Re: Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great by hatux: 7:25am On Aug 31, 2014
What ever!. She isn't the first person to get pregnant ...
Re: Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great by Lindajohn(f): 7:31am On Aug 31, 2014
Abeg who knw where i fit buy smoked fish?

1 Like

Re: Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2014
Lindajohn: Abeg who knw where i fit buy smoked fish?
smh. Sha no smoke yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great by Lindajohn(f): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
smh. Sha no smoke yourself undecided
wetin dis one dy talk.. Go and sit down abeg
Re: Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lindajohn: wetin dis one dy talk.. Go and sit down abeg
SMH. Were you standing? Cos I wasn't undecided
Re: Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great by axortedbabe(f): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
not to b tried at home if u don't av a personal trainer...
Re: Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great by BaddieKay(f): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great by BaddieKay(f): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lindajohn: Abeg who knw where i fit buy smoked fish?

Go mama ejim shop

1 Like

Re: Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great by Lindajohn(f): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
BaddieKay:

Go mama ejim shop
i don go dere but she no get am
Re: Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great by BaddieKay(f): 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lindajohn: i don go dere but she no get am

Oya come lemmie give u some mangala
Re: Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
Well, my neighbour with her big belle de carry her market for head from 'auta ba lefi' to Orange market. That one no follow for exercise? undecided undecided
Re: Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great by olorunthobby(f): 2:18am On Sep 01, 2014
jaylister: Kelly Roland who be 33-years-old now no reason the belle way she get, with her belle see the kind of exercise she dey do to make her strong gidigba. If you look her well you go see the shoe them dey call Nike Sneakers and Nike Cap nai she wear so with brazier way b like white o. the exercise she dey do so good for women way get belle o, if ur wife get belle abeg make sure she do tinz like dis, e go help her well well.

Source: http://jokebase..com/2014/08/look-at-what-kelly-roland-is-doing-even.html

So wetin kom apen?
Mehn...dis ish sef na news o
Abeg come seme border, come see as pregnant women deey do fayaworr.
Re: Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great by Lindajohn(f): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2014
BaddieKay:

Oya come lemmie give u some mangala
na sungu i want abeg
Re: Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great by BaddieKay(f): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2014
Lindajohn: na sungu i want abeg

lolz...you go thief Oo.,i cant remember the last time i saw dah fish
Re: Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great by Lindajohn(f): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2014
BaddieKay:

lolz...you go thief Oo.,i cant remember the last time i saw dah fish
grin cheesy
Re: Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great by Enoquin(f): 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sweet!

(1) (Reply)

See What Yaw Did To Cossy Orjiakor With Her Boobs / Michelle Obama & Her Beautiful Daughters Visits London!! / 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Stuns In Indian Clothing's.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.