Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Can Anyone Give Me Tips On Aftereffect? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Can Anyone Give Me Tips On Aftereffect? (1017 Views)

4 Tips On How To Hire A Good Graphics Designer / 10 Tips On How To Succeed As A Freelance Graphic Designer / Help Combine Tips On Graphic Design. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Give Me Tips On Aftereffect? by kiki1000(m): 6:29am On Aug 31, 2014
Please I need tips on how to start a project on adobe after-effect, just bought the software and the worse part of it is that I tried to download tuts online but fail at ever attempt so if anybody have tips to share with me I will appreciate it much.
Re: Can Anyone Give Me Tips On Aftereffect? by felixchip(m): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2014
kiki1000: Please I need tips on how to start a project on adobe after-effect, just bought the software and the worse part of it is that I tried to download tuts online but fail at ever attempt so if anybody have tips to share with me I will appreciate it much.

Visit videocopilot.net. You'll get enough tutorials to get you on your feet. And, don't forget to get C4D as well. You'll need it.
Re: Can Anyone Give Me Tips On Aftereffect? by Briareos(m): 8:38am On Aug 31, 2014
kiki1000: Please I need tips on how to start a project on adobe after-effect, just bought the software and the worse part of it is that I tried to download tuts online but fail at ever attempt so if anybody have tips to share with me I will appreciate it much.

Why did you fail at downloading it? Although, downloading all the tuts you need will be data intensive, you can start with a book on After Effects (i personally prefer a book as they are always more detailed).

Depending on your location, I could help you with all the tuts you need for free.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Edit Your Movie At Cheap Cost With High Quality Effect / I Need An Expert In Adobe Illustrator / Diary In Dyads - Poematic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.