Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Stills From Leeway - Another Eric Aghimien's Upcoming Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Stills From Leeway - Another Eric Aghimien's Upcoming Movie (1199 Views)

Any Upcoming Movie Auditions In Asaba? Pls Alert Me! / 50 Cent Loses Weight In His Upcoming Movie Pix / 50 Cent Lost A Lot Of Weight For His Upcoming Movie "things Fall Apart"pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stills From Leeway - Another Eric Aghimien's Upcoming Movie by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 31, 2014
From the maker of A Mile from Home, Eric Aghimien, comes another upcoming thrilling action movie starring Tope Tadela, titled 'LEEWAY,' trailer not yet out. Eric shared with his facebook friends, stills from the movie.

SHORT STORY:
The story of an over protective soldier, CHUKS who is against the idea of his younger sister, SARAH marrying a soldier. His friend and colleague, OGIE, is in a relationship with Sarah, he is unhappy and had to address the issue on a battle field.

Pics below:

Re: Stills From Leeway - Another Eric Aghimien's Upcoming Movie by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 31, 2014
More...

Re: Stills From Leeway - Another Eric Aghimien's Upcoming Movie by prof800(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2014
this looks to be good. smiley

1 Like

Re: Stills From Leeway - Another Eric Aghimien's Upcoming Movie by Ignatio(m): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2014
Nice. But person never watch his first movie and the second is on It's way outsad

1 Like

Re: Stills From Leeway - Another Eric Aghimien's Upcoming Movie by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ignatio: Nice. But person never watch his first movie and the second is on It's way outsad
I'm telling you o, person never watch a mile from home o, but he said that 'A Mile from Home' will soon be on ibaka TV for online streaming, the movie is already on dobox, if the movie will be on ibaka TV that means it'll be on ibaka TV's youtube channel too, so it'll be easier to watch online.
Re: Stills From Leeway - Another Eric Aghimien's Upcoming Movie by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
This looks promising. "proper execution" is the key priority. I haven't seen A mile from home - and that's mainly cos i'm a lil bit skeptical about it. The DVD has been on exodus estore for quite sometime now. I added it to my cart since about six months ago, without ordering. I tried to search for reviews that will push me to make a decision but couldn't find anything! That's frightening, did that film sell at all talkless of making profit?
Re: Stills From Leeway - Another Eric Aghimien's Upcoming Movie by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
speedyboi: This looks promising. "proper execution" is the key priority. I haven't seen A mile from home - and that's mainly cos i'm a lil bit skeptical about it. The DVD has been on exodus estore for quite sometime now. I added it to my cart since about six months ago, without ordering. I tried to search for reviews that will push me to make a decision but couldn't find anything! That's frightening, did that film sell at all talkless of making profit?
Don't know any progress about the movie, the guy do ignore some sensitive questions on facebook when chatting with, but I learnt that the movie was a very low budget movie and IMDb recorded that it was shot with a N1,300,000 budget.
Re: Stills From Leeway - Another Eric Aghimien's Upcoming Movie by Ignatio(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
tonyayo1:
I'm telling you o, person never watch a mile from home o, but he said that 'A Mile from Home' will soon be on ibaka TV for online streaming, the movie is already on dobox, if the movie will be on ibaka TV that means it'll be on ibaka TV's youtube channel too, so it'll be easier to watch online.

Na to download the dobox app and sacrifice 350. No probs But, It's not encouraging when producers don't give stats of their film sales.

Many are willing to invest But they need to see proof that their investment can be recouped.
Re: Stills From Leeway - Another Eric Aghimien's Upcoming Movie by prof800(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ignatio: But, It's not encouraging when producers don't give stats of their film sales.

Many are willing to invest But they need to see proof that their investment can be recouped.
very true. sad sad sad sad
Re: Stills From Leeway - Another Eric Aghimien's Upcoming Movie by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ignatio:

Na to download the dobox app I sacrifice 350. No probs But, It's not encouraging when producers don't give stats of their film sales.

That's the way of our producers, they'll first lie about the budget, then our local cinemas return and it'll end there.

(1) (Reply)

Why Maleficent Has A Few Retarded Characters / Big Brother Africa [BBA] Hotshots Official Thread 2014 / Trending Mexican Movie: "What Life Took From Me" - Story So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.