Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ebola: No More Shaking Hands As A Sign Of Peace In My Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebola: No More Shaking Hands As A Sign Of Peace In My Church (390 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / My Whatsapp Chat With A New Young Pastor In My Church As Regard Tithing / Christmas Address: Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria, Condemns Religious Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: No More Shaking Hands As A Sign Of Peace In My Church by bongolistik(m): 7:05am On Aug 31, 2014
in my church, starting from lastweek as a result of the ebola outbreak and measures put in place to checkmate the spread of deadly virus, the Priest announced that the normal shaking of hands in church that is always carried out in every service as a sign of peace and love for one another will cease to exist for the time being. See what Ebola is causing every now and then
Re: Ebola: No More Shaking Hands As A Sign Of Peace In My Church by hushmail: 8:12am On Aug 31, 2014
na today?

It was a collective decision of 9ja bishops conference

d fear of ebola is indeed powerful

(1) (Reply)

What Praise And Worship Does / Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of September 2014 / An Illustration Of The Peace Be Still Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.