Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Increase Your Sales Volume Via The Internet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Increase Your Sales Volume Via The Internet (353 Views)

Brain Teasers Required To Increase Your IQ / Benue State University 2010/2011 Admission List Out On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Sales Volume Via The Internet by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
How are you doing?

I want to quickly ask you this...How Happy Will You Be To Have 5,000, 10,000 or even 20,000 Facebook Fans (Nigerians) To Communicate Your Programmes/Business/Services To Anytime and Anyday, 365 Days a Year?

I have something exciting to introduce to you.

But let me introduce myself first. I am tolu Rahman of Hispeed Media Ventures, a Social Media Marketing Company based in Ikeja, Lagos.

Due to the huge cost it takes to get fans to a fanpage using the regular Facebook ads, we have found out other means of getting these fanpage fans at a far cheaper price.

For example, while you need to spend $10 on Facebook ads to get only 10 - 20 fans to your page, for the same $10, we will get you over 500 Nigerian fans. Isn't that exciting?

At the moment, we charge N4 per fan, with a minimum order of 1000 fans. And they are all Nigerians.

This will go a very long way in making more people know about your products/services and programmes, and surely will buy because they are real people. There are over 11 million people on Facebook. How many of them can you bring to your self?

Give this proposal a thought and you won't regret taking any action. This is a good medium of getting in direct contact with Nigerians who will be ready to buy into your products/services once its appealing to them.

Expecting your prompt response.

Thanks

Nabiel Rahman, Marketer, Hispeed Media Ventures, Ikeja, Lagos 08061297540

Office Address: 4b Nurudeen Street, Off Akinremi Street, Anifowose, Ikeja, Lagos. (By appointment only). Mon - Saturday: 8am - 4pm!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Salesforce Online Training With Real Time Projects By Experienced Trainers INDIA / Oracle ADF Online Training In CANADA / Final Year Project For Comp. Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.