Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

How Do you Pass Your Test (temptation)? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do you Pass Your Test (temptation)? (456 Views)

10 Biblical Truths To Combat Temptation Of Lying As A Christian / 10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / What Is That Temptation You Regularly Fall For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do you Pass Your Test (temptation)? by seunex4real: 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hitherto,Many christians are saved but not free because we still go back doing what we said we won't do again. The bible relate that act to a dog going back to lick its Vomit.
Personally, I won mine by saying to my self that.........common Seun, You should know better than this..........and also remind my self that .....THe Love of Christ has Constrains me.... 2cor 5:14
So can you share what comes to your own mind when temptation come?
Happy Sunday
Re: How Do you Pass Your Test (temptation)? by jdilight(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
When temptations l have not conquered come, there is a word of God to deal with it.
Re: How Do you Pass Your Test (temptation)? by emmyskies(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Every sin that befalls us must have a verse in the Bible against it. The word of GOD still stands out tall

(1) (Reply)

A Seconds To Go. Plz Dont Ignore / Sins Of Judgement Day-prophet Muhamnad(saw) Miracle / "What Is A Bible Church?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.