Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Deadly Than Ebola Virus... Find Out.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deadly Than Ebola Virus... Find Out.. (532 Views)

White People Are Worshiping EBOLA Virus And It Looks Like They Are Doing Magic! / New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus / Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deadly Than Ebola Virus... Find Out.. by Knownpal(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ebola virus is one of the most deadly. newly emerging diseases that leads to high fever and internal bleeding.
According to scientists, the disease doesn't have cure. This brings great fear on most Nigerians and other
nations of the world.

Then out of the smoke locust came upon the earth and to them was given power "as the scorpions of the earth
have power". They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing or any type of tree, but
only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. And they were not given authority to kill them, for
to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of scorpion when it strikes a man. In those days,
"man will seek death and will not find it, they will desire to die, and death will flee for them." Revelation 9 : 3 - 6.

This is another deadly disease that will afflict the world for the disobedient after the Rapture of the saints of the Lord
Jesus Christ. He that has ear let him hear.

How can you escape the deadly diseases and eternal damnation?

"So you shall serve the Lord your God and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will make sickness far away from
the midst of you. I am the Lord that healeth thee" Exodus 23 : 25
At His name every knee shall bow. Philippians 2 : 11 - 13
Be ready to invite this Jesus into your life and be ready to escape the more deadly disease which is sin. "The wages of sin
is death" Romans 6 : 23
Escape from this Ebola Virus that can kill body but not soul. Sin can kill your Body and soul.
"But I will show you whom you should fear; fear Him who, after the killing of the body has power to throw you into hell, Yes
I tell you, fear Him"

The Blood of Jesus is A CURE RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST INTO YOUR LIFE and plead the BLOOD ALWAYS
"When I see the blood, I will pass over you" Exodus 12 : 12 - 13 .
"Surely, He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the perilous pestilence" Psalm 91 : 3
FEAR NOT.

(1) (Reply)

What Seek Ye? / Devil Cannot Harm You, See Why / Atheist Vs Christian Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.