Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Installmental Car Payment Open To Corp Members By Car Dealers! ! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Installmental Car Payment Open To Corp Members By Car Dealers! ! (1356 Views)

Installmental Purchase Of A Good N Reliable Car / I Need A Car Btw 400k And 500k With Installmental Payment / Tokunbo Cars ,installmental Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Installmental Car Payment Open To Corp Members By Car Dealers! ! by Tushnigerian(f): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hi, for young graduates, young entrepreneurs and corp members who would like to own a car for business growth, transportation among others but don't have the resources at a goal but ready to pay installmentally. Can car dealers and sellers help.

P.S: No scam, respect yourself. Thanks
Re: Installmental Car Payment Open To Corp Members By Car Dealers! ! by laivwire(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
Total allawee for the whole year without removing one kobo ( which is highly improbable btw) can't get you a functional car, naija used sef. Wait your turn. Boil your yam before eating it.

5 Likes

Re: Installmental Car Payment Open To Corp Members By Car Dealers! ! by MARKone(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
^^^ nonsense. Did she tell you that she'll be paying from her allawee.
Re: Installmental Car Payment Open To Corp Members By Car Dealers! ! by laivwire(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
MARKone: ^^^ nonsense. Did she tell you that she'll be paying from her allawee.
Hellooo, she wrote 'don't have resources' where else will she get the dough from? Except she wants to drive it herself. Anyway true, leasing to graduates are better than those careless and reckless drivers.
Re: Installmental Car Payment Open To Corp Members By Car Dealers! ! by Abbey2sam(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
MARKone: ^^^ nonsense. Did she tell you that she'll be paying from her allawee.

are you dumb, can't you see or read where she wrote NYSC as her source of income
Re: Installmental Car Payment Open To Corp Members By Car Dealers! ! by MARKone(m): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Abbey2sam:

are you dumb, can't you see or read where she wrote NYSC as her source of income

The person I tagged, didn't resort to insult. Please be very careful, I mean it.
Re: Installmental Car Payment Open To Corp Members By Car Dealers! ! by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
Abbey2sam:

Whatin be NYSC?
La name of work?
Re: Installmental Car Payment Open To Corp Members By Car Dealers! ! by Tushnigerian(f): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
laivwire: Total allawee for the whole year without removing one kobo ( which is highly improbable btw) can't get you a functional car, naija used sef. Wait your turn. Boil your yam before eating it.

did you read business growth..... calm down!!
Re: Installmental Car Payment Open To Corp Members By Car Dealers! ! by mophiccollege: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
am a business man in lagos and i need nissan quest 2002 model on installmental basis contact me at dada_itis2002@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Neat 2010 Honda Crosstour(fairlyused)0%fixes.43,000km.GOOD DEAL! For 2.4m / Full Option 2010 Toyota Camry @2.3M NEG Contact:08030646414 / Sold Tokunbo 2003 Toyota Matrix For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.