Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

Earn Money With Your Laziest Xtracool - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn Money With Your Laziest Xtracool (686 Views)

Earn Money As A Freelance Writer At 15projects.com / An Amazing Opportunity To Earn Money Doing Something Very Fun / Earn Money From Home, Talking Online By Skype With People Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Money With Your Laziest Xtracool by KINGD1: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,
I am urgently in need of XTRACOOL lovers who will be willing to learn how to turn their XTRACOOL to money making machine that will be generating them huge steady income from the confort of their homes while others are busy sleeping. The powerful secret is yet untapped and very hot. Anybody can do it! It is easy. So if you are interested and want to order the package, simply pay to:
GT BANK
A/C NO: 245-222880-110
A/C NAME: DADA EZEKIEL AJIBOLA

And pls notify me of your payment for quick delivery of your package within 24hrs.
08035003298 0r fastcashspot@yahoo.com
Re: Earn Money With Your Laziest Xtracool by sleekbukky: 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2008
u should know dat we're looking for job.If u wan help, dont ask 4 money first. no wonder no one is replying. Even d amount to pay is not written cos u're ashamed to say it out. EFCC will soon carry all of u.
Re: Earn Money With Your Laziest Xtracool by kollyso(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2008
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,
'KING D' hen? I am sorry for your likes who believe he could explore the incessant unemployment situation in the country to extort his fellow Nigerians in a manner that belittles our fundamental moral unit. You are so naive and unsure about your so-called extral cool opportunity offer that you fail to attach a fee to your message. Well, I will not blame you! Who to be blame knows themselves. In fact you are no where to being called a KING but a "SLAVE". Nairalanders pls beware of SLAVES with KING's EMBLEM.
Re: Earn Money With Your Laziest Xtracool by MrCrackles(m): 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2008
@Poster

Bloody fraudster!!
Re: Earn Money With Your Laziest Xtracool by babariches: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2008
my fellow forumitee it is now time to beware of untrue biz. but nevertheless all cannot be employed hope you call understand that. so it is time nigerians should look out for something to do.

cheer we shall all succeed.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Jobs In Dubai. / A Primary Way Of Escape From Poverty (plus True Life Story) / Urgent Vacancy In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.