Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Have Between 5m To 6m I Need A Land In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Have Between 5m To 6m I Need A Land In Abuja (511 Views)

Be A Land Owner In Abuja *updated* / Buy Cheap Houses Between 2.5m To N3m In Lagos, You Dont Need To Spend Much / Diff Plots Behind Golden Park. Est. And Femab Estate Shongoted Frm 5.5m To 7m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Between 5m To 6m I Need A Land In Abuja by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hi Guys, I need a land in Abuja, and am willing to pay between 5m to 6m. any suggestion. Will deeply appreciate thanks.

I do not like Lugbe, so count that out.
Re: I Have Between 5m To 6m I Need A Land In Abuja by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
guys help me pls

keyman0007: Hi Guys, I need a land in Abuja, and am willing to pay between 5m to 6m. any suggestion. Will deeply appreciate thanks.

I do not like Lugbe, so count that out.
Re: I Have Between 5m To 6m I Need A Land In Abuja by sam13(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lets talk we have what you wanted just call
Re: I Have Between 5m To 6m I Need A Land In Abuja by uboma(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
@ op, you need to be careful when sourcing for a property in Abuja so you dont get scammed. Verify the title documents with the relevant agencies before making payment. Dont forget to double check the land with a competent surveyor.
All the best in your search.

1 Like

Re: I Have Between 5m To 6m I Need A Land In Abuja by TellBlazer(m): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
I have a house am willing to sale to you but is not in Abj,check my profil for detail.All you need to do is put tenants and in a couple of years you have recovered your money.don't miss it,it comes once in a while.
Re: I Have Between 5m To 6m I Need A Land In Abuja by G12(m): 12:30am On Sep 01, 2014
My cousine(not me) a surveyor works in FCDA Abuja, if you really want a genuine plot for that amount he can help you out.

If interested, send me a mail

osegodfrey@gmail.com

we stay together.

(1) (Reply)

Room Self Contain / All For Sales And Rent. Check Them Well / FOR RENT:32 Units Of Brand New 3 Bedrum Flats In The Serene Part Of Wuse 2 ABJ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.