Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Beware Of Wrath Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of Wrath Of God (470 Views)

I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris / The Wrath Of God: Discussion About Hell - Strictly Christians Only / Are Nigerian Pastors Not Scared Of The Wrath Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Wrath Of God by Tembox(f): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
Over two months now have been so disturbed and i have guilty conscience,cos God showed me something i refused to share it, if u think it a lie or u think they av come again wel left for you,bt i wil deliver it.
I saw 3angels comin from heaven each one with long sword, one went left d other to d right, n one coming towards me, n i knelt down and ask what is d matter dt they were angry, he sed with an audible voice, God is angry with Nigeria ,their sin is too much, i create human and they are spoiling the works of my hand, then i said pls dont kill us,what can we do,then he said ONLY THE FAMILY THAT COVER THEMSELVES WITH THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB AND ASK FOR MERCY WILL I SPARE. guys when i woke up i was shivering, not long ,the following week they announce ebola, pls dont ignore just obey.my neck is free.we will scale through in Jesus name

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"What Is The Meaning Of Life?" / Bible School Slave Camp- / How Eld Kabir Go Be If RAM Were To Be Transmitting EBOLA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.