Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

What's The Worst Nd Best Thang U Ever Done! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Worst Nd Best Thang U Ever Done! (1107 Views)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? / Have U Ever Googled Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Nd Best Thang U Ever Done! by hoodboi(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2006
would like to see peeps views, i'll start off

The worst thing i've ever done was fall in love
d best thing i've ever done well i don't know i will think bout it
Re: What's The Worst Nd Best Thang U Ever Done! by eveseh(f): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2006
the worst thign i have ever done is to fall in love too grin tongue

teh best thing i have ever done is to sing
Re: What's The Worst Nd Best Thang U Ever Done! by diddy4(m): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2006
love sucks for sure

the worst thing i have ever done was to leave a guy with 8 stiches and to slap a girl(when i was a beast in high school, i know it was bad embarassed embarassed)

the best thing i have done is to follow Jesus as my Lord and personal Saviour.
Re: What's The Worst Nd Best Thang U Ever Done! by hoodboi(m): 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2006
@ eve
wow, how come we regreted dsame thang nd we like like dsame thang too, i just realized that d best thing that ever happened to me wuz rap too, it get's me up when i'm down when i can put my thoughts to paper or just spit it. kiss
Re: What's The Worst Nd Best Thang U Ever Done! by Efani(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2006
the best thing i did was to buy a car and the worst was breaking up wit lipsrsealed undecided sad cry
Re: What's The Worst Nd Best Thang U Ever Done! by iice(f): 8:25am On Aug 07, 2006
Best thing i did was break up with this guy, worst thing i did was getting involved with him in the first place grin
Re: What's The Worst Nd Best Thang U Ever Done! by sweetnini(f): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2006
the worst thing i ever did was to trust someone
the best thing i ever did was to stop trusting
Re: What's The Worst Nd Best Thang U Ever Done! by Efani(m): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2006
wut do u look like??
Re: What's The Worst Nd Best Thang U Ever Done! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2006
the worst thing i ever did is that inailed jesus again

the best thing i did is that i accepted him openly
Re: What's The Worst Nd Best Thang U Ever Done! by sweetnini(f): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2006
Efani:

what do u look like??
me??
Re: What's The Worst Nd Best Thang U Ever Done! by Efani(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2006
yea
Re: What's The Worst Nd Best Thang U Ever Done! by sweetnini(f): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2006
well give me ur email addy
Re: What's The Worst Nd Best Thang U Ever Done! by Efani(m): 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2006
better yet, do u have yahoo messenger
Re: What's The Worst Nd Best Thang U Ever Done! by sweetnini(f): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2006
yea i do
but i dont really want to post it here
Re: What's The Worst Nd Best Thang U Ever Done! by Efani(m): 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2006
hmmm, well u im me
Re: What's The Worst Nd Best Thang U Ever Done! by sweetnini(f): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2006
just for photo sharing o
Re: What's The Worst Nd Best Thang U Ever Done! by Efani(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2006
yea
Re: What's The Worst Nd Best Thang U Ever Done! by Remmzy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2006
the worst i notice happening to me @times is SIN & the best thing is getting out of it,  just coming & going easily. Love Jesus!

(1) (Reply)

Port-harcourt City Is One Big Market Place. / . / PHOTO: Nigerian Woman Dances Naked In Romania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.